Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Shader Graph scroll through values issue

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Layip, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Layip

Layip

I'm not sure if I am missing something but, how do you scroll through values on the nodes? I see the icon change when I hover over the name of the inputs however, it only actually scrubs through values when my mouse moves within the tiny range of the name.

Capture.PNG

For example it only scrolls when my mouse hovers and moves across the letter "X" while holding down neither mouse buttons.

Unity Version 2018.2 and shadergraph 3.0

sand_lantern likes this.
  2. sand_lantern

sand_lantern

I was getting this in shadergraph 2.x. Sad to see it's still a problem with 3.0.

3. OliSpace

OliSpace

Hey, I am having this issue as well. When I click the scrolling it bugs out and doesn't let me scroll. Weird, a fix would be nice. At this point I am just typing values.

4. OliSpace

OliSpace

I found out that if you hold CTRL and then click+drag you won't be restricted to the area !!

Layip likes this.
  5. Layip

Layip

Awesome! Yeah that's how you do it. Its weird I tried a couple older versions and you could just click and drag but, I guess they made it so you have to use ctrl to scrub now