Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Services overview for all projects

Discussion in 'Unity Gaming Services General Discussion' started by ibyte, Jul 15, 2022.

1. ibyte

ibyte

In the dashboard one can get a list of all the projects. It would be very handy to have the services configured for each project listed on this page. Please excuse the crude drawing but I think the idea is clear? I am a member of several organizations and some have many projects. Currently, afaik, you have to manually go into each project to see what is being used. Very time consuming and very inefficient.

upload_2022-7-15_9-13-18.png

2. joonarahko

joonarahko

Unity Technologies

Hey @ibyte and thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am happy to tell you that we have something in the works right now that will make this possible in the future. Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact ETA at this time :)

unityunity