Search Unity

(Service Disruption) Cloud Builds stuck in queue

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by ollieblanks, Mar 1, 2019.

1. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we had an incident with the Cloud Build queue service causing builds to not proceed from the queue. We have now resolved the problem and the service should be returning to normal after processing the back log.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    alatalo, alan_motionlab and nicloay like this.
  2. nicloay

nicloay

Thanks for info.

Do we need to restart current pending builds or it will happens automatically?

3. alatalo

alatalo

Thanks, building again!

4. PhilMcJ

PhilMcJ

Unity Technologies

Builds in the queue should be processed automatically. At this point, the queue length appears to be just over an hour's delay, and is catching up fairly quickly (although it may take some time over the next few hours for the queue times to completely go away).

5. DeFaler

DeFaler

I would like to respectfully ask why this incident is no longer reported on the status page. Looking at the "History" page, it looks like nothing ever happened. I think that page should be an adequate reflection of the incidents that have occurred in the past, including the status updates for each incident, as the other incidents reported there have.

To reiterate, I'm not trying to be disrespectful here - just want to suggest putting each incident in there or having clearly stated why it isn't.

6. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hey @DeFaler,

Thanks for raising a great point.

Cloud Build's real-time status is automatically shown in real-time, and a summary of any ongoing incident will be added to the status page. We'll be adding a recap of this incident to the status history shortly, as the teams here are writing up the root cause analysis now.

7. DeFaler

DeFaler

Hi Ollie,

I had missed your reply, but thanks for the clarification and I see the incident and its updates can now be seen on the History page as well. Thanks!

Regards,
    René

8. atifraheem48

atifraheem48

I am facing this issue, I have only one build in cloud build and it is also in Queue.

9. eladleb4

eladleb4