Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Official Service Disruption 17th October

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by ollieblanks, Oct 17, 2018.

1. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

We are currently experiencing issues with the Collaborate service which is causing service disruption to some of our users. This can cause many types of unexpected behaviours and errors to manifest, so if you are experiencing issues please monitor here or on our Cloud System Status Page for the status of this active incident.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Please bear with us whilst we resolve the problem.

DONAMO likes this.
  2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

We can now confirm that Collaborate repositories and the Developer Dashboard should now be returning to normal function for most. There are still a few repositories still affected that we are currently working on fixing.

Once complete service has been restored I will update this thread again.

3. sdk_Narkos

sdk_Narkos

Hello,

I still have the collaborate problem. (From Switzerland)
    Any news?
    Should we reset the project ID and re-upload the project or just wait?

4. sdk_Narkos

sdk_Narkos

Thank you for your mail!
    You answered pretty quick!
    I really appreciated it!

5. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Collaborate service has been restored but there are still a few repositories affected that we are actively working on fixing. Once the complete service has been restored, we will update this thread.

ollieblanks likes this.
  6. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

The remaining affected projects have now been restored and should be able to use the Collaborate service without issue at this point.

All projects that were affected by this issue should now be fixed, but if you are still encountering this issue in your project, please contact collabsupport@unity3d.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience this service outage has caused.

ollieblanks likes this.
  7. sdk_Narkos

sdk_Narkos

Hello,

Today sames problems. I got the errors few hours ago, then it was back running fine, and now again can't get revision from the server.

Thoses errors seems to happend often these last days, is the Unity collab a stable feature or is it still in beta right now?

For me Unity collab is a great feature and you did a very nice job, but the actual issue ruins it...

8. kurtiswoww

kurtiswoww

Hi,

It seems we're experiencing these issues. Haven't been able to pull projects with any success all day. Can you share any ETA on when to expect service again?

Thanks

9. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

@sdk_Narkos I believe you had reached out to our Support Team already. Were they able to help unblock you?

Hi @kurtbieg! I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues. Please get in touch with our Support Team and they should be able to help get your projects unblocked.

10. GECapSavoir

GECapSavoir

Hi! I'm not sure if I have same problems. But I can't sign in neither for 2 weeks. It shows me Unity cloud system page. and Collab section turns in red. and it says service disruption. Could you help me please?

11. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

@GECapSavoir we'd be happy to help you. Please open a support ticket following the steps outlined here and our Support team will be able to help get your project unblocked.

12. GECapSavoir

GECapSavoir

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you again. I've followed that link, but in the dashboard page, I can't find a "support" button.

Attached Files:

13. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Happy to help. If you click on one of your projects then on the left side you will see the Collaborate tab, inside of which you'll find the Support option.