Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Server requirements to run builds

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by Maras, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Maras

Maras

Do I need some additional settings to be able to run builds on my generic hosting server?

I understand that I would need an additional setting for wasm. But I should be able to run asm.js build, right?

Getting warning:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. The script from “https://gamescross.com/tiny/Joystick.asm.js” was loaded even though its MIME type (“text/html”) is not a valid JavaScript MIME type.
    2. Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://gamescross.com/tiny/Joystick.asm.js”.
    The build works fine on localhost

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. Maras

Maras

Oh, the files got rewritten to lowercase when I transfered them to the server (instead of Joystick.asm.js, I have joystick.asm.js).

I am getting new error though:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 591ms) joystick.asm.js
    2. uncaught exception: trap!
    3. [libil2cpp] A managed exception was thrown. The Tiny runtime does not support managed exceptions. 1f4b8ac4-cdb9-4981-8810-6d0bbca35e78:1:46
    4. [libil2cpp] The exception message is: Failed to load the boot configuration scene. 1f4b8ac4-cdb9-4981-8810-6d0bbca35e78:1:46
    5. [libil2cpp] No native stack trace exists. Make sure this is platform supports native stack traces. 1f4b8ac4-cdb9-4981-8810-6d0bbca35e78:1:46

3. robertg_unity

robertg_unity

Unity Technologies

Are you serving the
    Data
    folder next to the .asm.js file?

Maras likes this.
  4. Maras

Maras

Ah, yeah I was. Same issue though the Data was rewritten to "data" on transfer.
    Sorry, my bad. That was a dumb mistake :)

Works great now.