Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Serial Expired

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by magg, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magg

magg

One day, in all those years, when I really needed it to be working, Unity decided it's time for me to quit and switched to personal version. I tried to restart, deactivate, reactivate, revoke and assign seats and ... nothing.

I'm on monthly payment plan and last time I was charged was May 2nd.

2. methos5k

methos5k

That sounds like an issue where you'd want to contact support directly if you cannot solve the issue.

3. unity_4liJIeiOUSoWow

unity_4liJIeiOUSoWow

Have same issue. Contacted support directly yesterday. No responses.

I believe the latest windows 10 update is responsible for this.

4. magg

magg

Contacted them twice already. They don't respond to emails.

5. magg

magg

3rd day - no effs given by Unity.

I'll wait a bit longer then will have no other choice but to start spamming forums until someone notices.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. magg

magg

The only thing that keeps changing is the date when my license "expired". On 15th it expired on 14th. Today it says it expired on 15th... 4 emails to Unity, zero replies.

7. Mauri

Mauri

Spamming like that won't help you. Seriously, tone it down already. It may take up to several days until you get a reply. You're clearly not the only one with payment issues right now - be patient!

Also, what hippocoder said here.

hippocoder likes this.
  8. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

You should contact Unity support on the support page. It also has a live chat area. Forum is not a support forum for billing or any of that nature, it's a place users support each other in the actual using of Unity.

https://unity3d.com/learn/support

Click the owl (customer service) link.

magg likes this.
  9. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

And I'm sorry you are having trouble!

10. magg

magg

Contacted them a couple of times already. People had this issue back in February with no official reply.

11. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

I'm sorry but the forum is not where it will be resolved. It really has to go through support channels. I have let Unity know though.

12. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager Unity Technologies

Hey @magg -- Sorry you're having trouble getting a hold of our support team. Would you please DM me here with the ticket number you have from your email? Typically support team has great turnaround, but I can investigate for you!

-Locked-

Ryiah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.