Search Unity

1. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sept/Oct issue of 3dxtract magazine Unity review!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaveyJJ, Oct 16, 2005.

1. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

2. socksy

socksy

Nice :)

Possible to have a download of P.7 without paying? I don't want to buy the whole magazine :)

That reminds me, last week or so I was in a shop in Oxford that had magazines, and saw the latest MacFormat. I had a quick leaf through the book yet I could not find anything on unity, even though the CD says "Unity" next to the myst IV on the games disk at the back.

I'm a subscriber to Mac User myself, which is more app based than games. However, they had a review of Cheetah 3d two issues a go, so they obviously have the small developers in their sights, anyone want to contact them about unity?

3. taumel

taumel

>>>The latest issue of 3dxtract magazine has a glowing review of Unity 1.1! <<<

Glowing? Ohhohh i hope it's not the standard great great blabla... ;O)

Greetings,

taumel

4. cdesmond

cdesmond

"GLOWING?" well, it's glowing enough but more or less touches on the points of interest for those who are unfamiliar and who also use Carrara or HEXAGON for development. DaveyJJ balanced very well and I would be happy to send few copies to those on this forum.. please drop me a note here and I will follow up asap.

Thanks
    Carl

5. David-Helgason

David-Helgason

Unity Technologies

It's like... long and thorough. Great work Davey JJ (and Carl of course, for the magazine).

Thanks.

d.

6. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

I wouldn't mind seeing the review. :p Jeff

unityunity