Search Unity

Senior Developer (10 years Unity experience)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by NegativeZero, Nov 23, 2022.

1. NegativeZero

NegativeZero

Hello!

I am a long time programmer (15+ years), with 10 years of Unity experience, and in the past few years I’ve also been significantly involved in Game Design.

I’ve worked with different platforms (PC, mobile, VR, AR, cross-platform applications, etc.), in recent years primarily focusing on VR applications. I’ve been involved in many different aspects of game development (Gameplay mechanics, AI, Multiplayer, Game Design, Project Architecture, Performance Optimization, etc.).

I’ve worked with different team sizes, from solo projects to teams of 50+, including experience in leadership roles. I can handle team structures that require being self-guided, and I can take ownership and personal responsibility of entire features or the core project architecture.

I am available for full-time, part-time or contract-based work, remote or on location in United Kingdom, London area.

In terms of payment, it depends on each project’s requirements, but I’m flexible and open to discuss a deal structure that works for everyone.

Resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f6YuCAAzsYNQ94lE2rCPzfP0R6rlzbWH

Skills
    Advanced Level
    • C#
    • Unity Engine
    • VR and AR
    • Mobile Games (iOS, Android)
    • Gameplay Programming
    • Game Design
    • AI Systems and AI Design
    • Procedural Animations and Physics
    • Game Networking and Multiplayer
    • Particle Systems and VFX