Search Unity

Selling rights to my game that made it through Steam Greenlight and is available on Steam

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by tookydo, Oct 7, 2017.

1. tookydo

tookydo

Hello

I have a game that I want to sell the rights to that was using Unity and it went through the Greenlight process and is now currently available on Steam.

Here is the link to the game on Steam:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/659320

Here is the game description:
    *In a super deep movie voice* In a world deprived of pixels, Bit needs your help to restore the resolution in Chrominance. By using your sick pixel gun and platforming skills you can help save Chrominance from Spectre and get the girl (just kidding that's totally generic).

To complete this bad ♥♥♥ adventure you must go through a series of 3 worlds, each containing 20 levels (that's a total of 60 levels in case you have some trouble with math). There are a variety of obstacles you will have to surpass in each level, which will progressively become harder as you go. Some of these include spikes, lava, and enemies with guns.

At the end of each world, these obstacles will seem pathetic compared to the boss of the world. Once you defeat the boss, some of the pixels in Chrominance will return. After defeating all 3 bosses, Chrominance will be completely restored. Will you save Chrominance?

Here is the game trailer:

I will give you all of the project files including screenshots and trailers and will also transfer the game on steam to your account.

I am currently looking at a price of $2000 but I am willing to negotiate.

Add me on skype, email me, or pm me if interested.
    Email: brycehegedus@gmail.com

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017