Search Unity

Selling my asset store page, Dugel Studios

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DugelStudios, Jun 22, 2016.

1. DugelStudios

DugelStudios

I'm selling my asset store page, Dugel Studios. I've been starting other ventures outside the game development field, so I don't plan on expanding on this market. The reason I'm selling this is not because I am not profiting off this, or that sales or slowing down, or because it's too much time to manage, because none of that is true. I just need some money to continue another project that I'm working on.

Both of my packages have not had a decay of sales per month within the last 4 months, it has been a consistent revenue stream. I don't think that I've had a single person contact me for support either, everything is well documented and there are no bugs in the assets. Income is completely passive and consistent.

These packages also have a lot of selling potential. They both lack proper marketing material. I when I put these packages on the asset store I was expecting to use them as a portfolio to show potential employers, I didn't think anyone would buy them, so I didn't put any effort into the marketing material. If you clean up some of the graphics in the assets and redo the asset page, I'm sure these could sell 2-3 times more than they're selling now.

Email me at michaeldugle@gmail.com for serious inquiries only. Please do not waste my time with lowball offers. I'll probably accept best offer. To give you a general idea of what I'm looking for, a couple weeks ago someone contacted me and offered $585, and I declined. If you prove you are a serious buyer, I'll give you my sales reports.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. goat

goat

3. DugelStudios

DugelStudios