Search Unity

Selling Grunge Style Prop pack, 13 Items, 3d models + textured

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CharlieSamways, Feb 4, 2011.

1. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

2. Acumen

Acumen

You really need to put more time and effort into developing textures for your assets. It's not finished when you just pick some photographs and put them on the model.

Don't get me wrong, I really like that you've taken the next step and started to texture the models you made, but still, I doubt anybody will be interested in purchasing these because of the rather poor quality of things. A bad texture can literally destroy a good model. And anyone interested in quality assets just sees you didn't really put your best effort into creating these.

Again, do your homework and don't put every 3 minute asset up for sale. The time you spent in all these threads and postings could be more wisely spent on making the assets really shine.

And if you still don't take advice, you may at least concentrate on one thread, where you put up all your assets for sale, instead of flooding the forums with one thread for each new round of "you having started the modeling program for a couple of minutes". You already got 3 threads on this forum page. You gotta be fair and respect others work and give them room to show their work, also.