Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling a perception neuron mocap suit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unity_s8miHVWMhAz_kQ, Jan 7, 2018.

1. unity_s8miHVWMhAz_kQ

unity_s8miHVWMhAz_kQ

Hi,

I bought a Perception Neuron mocap suite a while ago, thinking i could use it when *playing* games. That turned out not to be the case, as it was mostly target towards content creators. Since its just sitting around, i thought that maybe some indie developer on these forums out there could make use of it. Alternatively maybe someone could suggest a good place to sell it?

Its located in EU (Denmark specifically), so no VAT/import tax within EU countries. I am open to price suggestions.

2. daniel_fogh

daniel_fogh

I wrote you a message :)

3. 7buddy

7buddy

I would like to buy
    I live in Brazil, is there any way you can sell me?

4. ziphnor

ziphnor

Sorry, i sold it to daniel_fogh already, but forgot to update this post.