Search Unity

SellerDetail Doesn't open

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by Subhajit-Nath, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Subhajit-Nath

Subhajit-Nath

What I am trying to achieve is a simple "rate us" button triggering the page on which the game will be submitted.
    The nearest thing I could find was:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Application.OpenURL("tizenstore://SellerDetail/xxxxxxxxxx");
    This doesn't work and doesn't open the Tizen Store of the seller. Actually this doesn't do anything at all. Tried checking and ticking all the Capabilities from the player settings, still nothing.

Is there any way to get to the game page for player rating, like we can do this on Android:

Code (CSharp):
    1. market://details?id=<package_name>

2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

It seems that we have not implemented handling of tizenstore URLs. Is "tizenstore://SellerDetail/xxxxxxxxxx" the correct syntax that Samsung recommends? Just asking because I don't personally know.

Could you file a bug requesting this functionality?

3. Subhajit-Nath

Subhajit-Nath

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just filed a bug. Case 759132.

Still, I'd say, the solution I aimed for is not perfect, as it'd take us to the store front of the seller and not the game page itself. Maybe we need to add the game id or something similar? No idea as I couldn't find any relevant info...

The following image is a snap from the Tizen Seller page:

Attached Files:

4. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the bug report! I may have this implemented now but I haven't tested it yet.

I was doing a little research and I might have found a document that would be helpful to you. https://developer.tizen.org/sites/default/files/documentation/tizen2.3_deep_linking_guide_v1.0.pdf

5. Subhajit-Nath

Subhajit-Nath

OK, this is all native Tizen code...
    Are you suggesting to make a plugin out of it?

Just tried:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Application.OpenURL("tizenstore://ProductDetail/0000000xxxxx");
    Didn't work.

6. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Oh no no. I was just showing it as a resource for the URI syntax. I'll need to test the fix and try get it into future updates. Perhaps a patch release.

7. Subhajit-Nath

Subhajit-Nath

Ah... Thanks mate! For now I'll have to disable the button for rating I guess. Thanks again for confirming that this doesn't work at the moment.