Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Selecting LOD in scene.. selecting all LOD in scene

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by LuiBroDood, Aug 29, 2023.

1. LuiBroDood

LuiBroDood

whats the deal with selecting LODs in the scene view? it always messes up.. guess i dont know a trick..

like when i click a object in the scene.. it will select whatever LOD is visible..
    how do i make it so it always selects the parent prefab and all the LODs???

this is like a major basic functionality that seems super broken and shoulda been fixed in like 2015 or something lol

... is specifically annoying when working with purchased 3d models packs .. cause i dont know how they have it all set up initially...
    especially with like buildings with many objects and i want to split it up.. and this hierarchy from this pack is structured soo bad lol .. imma have to hunt down all the LODs and remake prefabs... ... guess is how it be .. idk

or maybe i dont know what iam doing lol

Thank You