Search Unity

Segments, use with old Data

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Modernllama, May 18, 2018.

1. Modernllama

Modernllama

Hi,

Wanted to check with regards to segments and old data? I made a new segment which I wanted it to apply to all the data I've received so far. Is this possible? From what I've read it sounds like it isn't which is a bit frustrating as there's no indication that segments need to be explicitely setup ahead of time.

Wondering what my alternatives are if that's the case? I just want to get an event and see how many people have scored above a certain threshold in one of my event parameters but can't seem to see an alternative way of presenting that data other than Raw Data Export. But as a plus subscriber and a freelancer, I can't really afford to step up my subscription tier.

Thanks,

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@Modernllama You are correct, we don't back fill segments with previous data. If you want to open a support ticket, we could query our backend for you (one time basis) to get this data for you, if that would help. You can open a support ticket here https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/support/ , be sure to include your UPID/ProjectID and specific event(s) and timeframe.