Search Unity

1. Calling all beginners! Join the FPS Beginners Mods Challenge until December 13.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Cyber Week at the Asset Store!
    Dismiss Notice

Seems like collaborate is getting out of sync more frequently with version 2019.1.8f1

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by JoathrentStudios, Jun 30, 2019.

1. JoathrentStudios

JoathrentStudios

On some cases I will have changes that I would like to publish that Unity Collaborate sees (it has a blue changes are available to publish) however the UI where you publish shows the "up to date" screen. The only way I have found to put Unity back in sync is to restart it. Then the collab button and the publish screen are in sync.

This happened like once every few weeks in previous versions. With this version of unity it is happening 3-4 times a day. It is extremely frustrating as working on a team and needing to publish changes by restarting unity slows down the general workflow.

Any thoughts?

2. JoathrentStudios

JoathrentStudios

Here is an example of it out of sync when I am trying to get files from people (the text above was describing out of sync when I need to send files). It gets out of sync both when changes are needed to be sent, or when changes are needed to be received. In either case the only way I have found to true it up is to restart Unity.
    Out of sync.png

3. JoathrentStudios

JoathrentStudios

Hello Collaborate Devs, anyone willing to respond?

4. JoathrentStudios

JoathrentStudios

5. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @JoathrentStudios,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I believe this may be a known issue on networks that have lower bandwidths or suffer intermittent drops. So that we can investigate this further for you, please can you log a support ticket via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard including the results of our Network Reporter tool?

6. JoathrentStudios

JoathrentStudios

Thank you, Request #687712 opened.

ollieblanks likes this.