Search Unity

Games Seeking Torment | multiplayer competitive horror survival game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Guy_Yome, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Guy_Yome

Guy_Yome

Hey! I've been working on a project called Seeking Torment for the past few months and just recently finished polishing the website and the presentation. I am currently trying to make people know a bit more about this project and maybe even hop on the bandwagon. As I am a professional programmer and designer, I have already planned everything and nothing about this project is left to chance.

main_hd.jpg

More details

The game is a 4v1 where players get to fight an entity to survive. They have to do multiple tasks, puzzles and challenges to do so. The goal here is to make a hide and seek experience that is dynamic and not repetitive. All players are real people play on a server (no NPCs).

I currently have the website I created for it (for the game project's community) available and you can register if your are interested to receive notifications.

seekingtorment.com

More infos and a presentation video (content examples) are available on the main page of the site. I am currently waiting for the right moment to start the funding campain and I will provide links for the people who follow the project by email.

I hope this interests you and I hope to see you around ;) Oh! And be sure to let me know what you think!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018