Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Question Section Data security for Google Console

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by suckduck, Mar 18, 2022.

1. suckduck

suckduck

Hello everyone, I made a game and it uses Unity Ads. I posted it in Google play and I received a notification that the data security section in the Google console was filled in incorrectly, I noted there that my game does not collect or transmit user data, because it is, but the support says that my game still sends some data and I think it sends this data Unity Ads, please tell me how I need to fill out the Data Security section in the Google console, I do not know what data Unity Ads collects and transmits. Looking at the support message, the transmitted information is related to advertising
    upload_2022-3-18_15-43-32.png

2. Unity_Jae

Unity_Jae

Unity Technologies

Hello suckduck,

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem filling out the form in Google. Please check the following document for the Google Play data safety section for Unity Ads. https://docs.unity.com/ads/GoogleDataSafety.html

I believe the document above would be helpful for your issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions.