Search Unity

Second subscription product not showing up (Android)

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by 39thstreet, Jul 7, 2021.

1. 39thstreet

39thstreet

This is likely one of this situations where I am missing something obvious, but I can't seem to figure out what so I thought I'd ask for some help and see if anyone has ideas how to help troubleshoot.

We have an app in testing which has been running with a single monthly subscription product. It's been working and testing fine. However, we just added a yearly subscription product and I can not get it to show up in the app.

Here's what I did:
    1. Added the yearly subscription product to Google Play with it's own id. It shows in Google Play as active.
    2. Added same same product to the IAP Catalog.
    Each of the above is identical (aside from unique id info) to the monthly subscription that's working fine.

When I build and run (or download from Google Play internal test), I get only 1 product. controller.products.all?.Length shows 1, and the data is the monthly product that was working all along. No sign of the newly added yearly sub.

I'm using IAP 3.2.2 and Unity 2020.3.11f.

Any ideas what I might be missing? Thanks in advance.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@39thstreet Are you using Codeless IAP or scripted? It sounds like you might have a mix. If Codeless, please share a screenshot of your IAP Catalog, and the Inspector properties of your 2 IAP Buttons. Also a screenshot of your two products as defined on your Google dashboard, we will confirm the spelling of your productIDs. If using scripted IAP, please attach your purchasing code. You might want to compare to the Sample IAP Project v2 here https://forum.unity.com/threads/sample-iap-project.529555/#post-6950270

3. 39thstreet

39thstreet

EDIT: Removed the previous post here as I found the issue. Embarrassed to say it was indeed a typo in my ConfigurationBuilder addProduct line for the annual sub. I confused myself by thinking the IAP Catalog was still relevant to the scripted approach when it is not.

All set now, thanks for help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    JeffDUnity3D likes this.