Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Question Second monitor is blank after successful build

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Jassucks, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Jassucks

Jassucks

Hi!
    I have a project that is happening on two screens, one is my Mac computer's screen and another one is a TV screen. At start there's a check to see how many monitors are there, and an activation of each.
    It used to work fine but recently I changed the render pipeline to HDRP and since then it shows a blank black screen on the second monitor - only on the built app. Inside the editor it all works just fine.
    I don't know if it has anything to do with this, but I did have an error while trying to build in HDRP initially, saying HDRP doesn't support GL, after which I changed the Player Setting's graphic API for Mac to only Metal.

I'm pretty new to Unity and programming in general so it's probably my fault but I've looked everywhere and can't figure it out! Am I missing something here? what could I be doing wrong?
    Any suggestions on what to try?

Thanks!!