Search Unity

Question Searching for UXML & USS examples or asset packages - UI Toolkit best practices

Discussion in 'UI Toolkit' started by UniteMage, Oct 18, 2021.

1. UniteMage

UniteMage

Tried going back to Github to download this UI Toolkit examples but I forgot where... Also I tried the asset store but could not find anything.

I am also studying the Unity Manual Writing UXML Templates and USS selectors for example. There is a lot to learn.

I want to study how to setup and differentiate between the static and dynamic visual elements using UI Builder. I have played around with the 2021.2b16 beta version as I said, it's great. I am ready to work but I need some UXML & USS examples (maybe an asset package) that demonstrate the best practices also please include scripting practices as well...

Thanks

2. CodeExc

CodeExc

Have you found anything yet? I am at the same point. I have built a minimal working UI but am looking for templates or good looking assets.

3. UniteMage

UniteMage

Nothing yet!

4. floriankorsakissok

floriankorsakissok

5. UniteMage

UniteMage

Thanks - yes I am aware but when time permits...

Yet does the author feature a tutorial on its use?

Again Thanks for the reminder.... So much to do........

UniteMage

Addendum:
    I went to Github to search the Assets folder (directory) but found no tutorial!? There are plenty of UNITY repositories without any mention on how or what they are....

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  6. Spectragate

Spectragate

7. UniteMage

UniteMage