Search Unity

Searching for resources to learn about introducing myself into QA automation with Unity

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by ZhukPauk, Apr 2, 2021.

1. ZhukPauk

ZhukPauk

Hello! I am currently working within a team as a QA which creates VR simulators and having a bad time doing everything manually, especially when it comes to regression testing and started to search for tools that would allow automizing this process. But so far, unlike most other corners of the IT sphere, it looks like the QA in Unity and other 3d engines isn't doing that great, or at least it's not easy to find for me. I've found various testing frameworks, which require extensive knowledge of Unity editor and overall scripting process, which I am not really good at since most of my testing was manual with already compiled build ready to run. Can someone recommend, if they started their path as a QA in unity and found an opportunity to include more advanced ways to test projects? Maybe, you found some extensive guides for this or maybe courses online? Because I am having bad luck looking for resources to learn about this issue, some simple 2018-2019 projects doing few things without any structural learning progression.