Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Searching for members for my Team [700k+ players]

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by darceyo, Mar 20, 2024.

1. darceyo

darceyo

Hi guys! I'm game creator, working for 8 years already!
    I'm looking for a team members which can help with design(art) / music / other cool stuff.

We have about 700k players playing our games (each month), it's about $10000 from the adverts (each month).

Since currently we are non-profit Team, we can't propose you an payment after the work is done, BUT we are working with some publishers and you will receive your money after game makes some from the adverts!
    (We receiving the money the same way as you, so we will divide it the proper way!)

Also, we want to work only with those who are not currently working for anyone else (not including freelance)!

If you guys are interested, please contact us: darceyo72@proton.me
    Please, use "I want to join your team [wanted role in the team]" in the message title.

Last edited: May 14, 2024
  2. darceyo

darceyo

Hi again guys! We are still waiting for your messages!
    We already have some requests to join our Team (46) but we need more members!
    Currently the most demanded roles are:
    • Artist (Arts, UI, Characters...)
    • Animator (Ability to animate characters)
    • Music Composer (Sounds, Music, Effects...)
    • Marketing Manager (Knowledge of any area of advertising)

Thank you all who already replied, we waiting for more!