Search Unity

ScrollView content not visible on Android 5 (2018.3.0)

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by Elestin, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Elestin

Elestin

Hi,

After upgrading to 2018.3.0 from 2018.1.11, ScrollView content is not visible on Android 5 device. I created a new project to test it and still the problem exists.

I create a scroll view and fill the content with many ui elements. Images/texts/textmeshpros tried several variations. Add vertical layout group and content size fitter to Content. When I run it on Android 5 device scroll view is visible but content is empty even though it scrolls according to the correct content size. Tried many things but nothing works.

Edit: I noticed that the content is visible when the Image component of Viewport, so the mask, is disabled. However this is not useful because the content is not masked.

There isn't any problem on Android 6 & 7 devices.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

If it works fine in 2018.1 but stops working in 2018.3, then you most likely found in regression.

In this case, could you please submit a bug-report and include a project to reproduce the issue, as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

Submitting a bug-report allows Unity Technologies to take a look at this issue.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. You can post this Case number here (in this forum thread) for Unity staff to pick up, in case they see it.

3. karayeva

karayeva

I have the same problem. can't see the scrollview content. How to fix it?

4. Rom4ikq

Rom4ikq

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  5. karayeva

karayeva

Thank you a lot Rom4ikq