Search Unity

Scroll Rect doesn't display items Unity 5.6

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by marf, Apr 22, 2017.

1. marf

marf

Hello,
    after the upgrade from Unity 5.5 to Unity 5.6 my server list in the lobby (which I dinamically instatiate) doesn't work anymore. I haven't changed anything to the code, I've just update the Unity version!
    I don't have errors and the items aren't shown in the game tab or scene view but are present in the hierarchy (see the screenshots in attachment).

Unity 5.5

Unity 5.6

Hierarchy (same both for Unity 5.5 and Unity 5.6)

I think it's a bug, any suggestions?

Marco

2. Fizzer

Fizzer

Does your Scroll Rect have its movement type set to Clamped? If so try changing it to Elastic. There was a bug posted in another thread with Clamped mode. A fix for that is coming in a patch release.

If not, you'll have to start narrowing down the issue by removing elements until the issue disappears or you end up with a small repro.

3. marf

marf

Yeah the problem was with clamped! Thank you!
    Hope the next patch will be published soon, I have lots of scroll rect set to clamped I can't change all of them!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  4. methos5k

methos5k

I believe the patch number is/will be: 5.6.0p3. if memory serves.

5. marf

marf

Ok thank you, could you please indicate me where I can see a patch schedule or a road map of the bugs which are being fixed?

Thank you,
    Marco

6. methos5k

methos5k

There is a page of patches done, but not one for future releases, afaik. I only remember that quote from Karl-Jones (Dev), in another thread about this particular issue. :)

7. marf

marf

Ok, thank you! I will post more problems later, this Unity 5.6 gaves to my team a lot of problems :D