Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Question Scripts suddenly not working

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by denkata7622, Apr 22, 2024.

1. denkata7622

denkata7622

I have been working on my small game and everything was working fine until yesterday, when suddenly all my scripts stopped working! I haven't changed them at all. I just closed the project after saving it and adding it to cloud and the next day it just stopped working. By now I have probably spent more than 3 months in development, so any help will come in handy.

2. bugfinders

bugfinders

define "not working" there should be errors, or something..

CodeSmile likes this.
  3. denkata7622

denkata7622

By not working I mean that the input doesn't work (menus, movement, camera, ect.)
    Literally nothing works and it worked yesterday

4. bugfinders

bugfinders

well either you're ignoring a load of errors, or you disabled stuff, or set time to zero./

5. denkata7622

denkata7622

I don't think this is the case because the animation at the start of the scene works + there are no errors in the console and everything was perfectly fine yesterday.

6. bugfinders

bugfinders

Well something has changed. You need to revert to yesterday or play spot the difference

7. denkata7622

denkata7622

Fixed it. For some reason all I had to do was to restart my PC 2 times and it just fixed itself.