Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Script not building - Android

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by Overbook, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Overbook

Overbook

I'm getting crazy trying to solve this problem . I've tried everything I could .

My script GameManager is the only one who does not work when I build the APK.

But it works perfectly in Editor and Windows Store Apps (when I build to my Windows Phone).

I don't know if this is a exclusive problem with this Beta version. But it appeared coincidentally when I installed the Unity Beta 5.4 and compiled the APK for Android .

Confirm to me if this is a known problem and regardless of the Unity Version, so I can solve it.

If not, I will report now the problem in the Bug Session.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. ottolb

ottolb

Could you paste here the error log? It doesn't finish build?

3. Overbook

Overbook

Actually, my project builds perfectly, without errors. But in editor build log, I found the message "GameManager.cs remove/updated" or some like that.

I researched the Unity forums and found that the problem was with the "Auto Refresh". My project was not updating the code at build time. So, I uninstalled Unity, deleted my project, downloaded the Unity 5.4.B16 and is now working.

Thank you anyway