Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Script machine graph editor panning issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by unity_rRUppqq5mhh9gQ, Sep 1, 2021.

1. unity_rRUppqq5mhh9gQ

unity_rRUppqq5mhh9gQ

Hi. I have seen various tutorials where I've seen people using the script machine and it seems to work just fine. In my case I cannot find a way to navigate or pan in my graphs at all. The only way to move around is to use the selection marquee or keep zooming in and out. Nothing works. I'd assume ALT + LMB would do the trick ..or some similar combo but there is absolutely nothing I've found.

This could be some bug in Mac client too. I really hope this gets fixed soon since I'd like to play with this feature a bit more. At the moment it feels almost impossible because of this issue.

I'm using iMac and Logitech mouse. All other softwares and Unity in general work just fine.

Zancle likes this.
  2. Zancle

Zancle

Yeah, having the same issue. Tried looking around, but I don't even see anything related to visual scripting in the Shortcuts Manager. I do see "Pan Speed" in the Visual Scripting tab of Preferences, so it seems to be an intended functionality, but there's no mention of what key to actually press to pan.