Search Unity

Script Inspector 3 - World's Fastest IDE for Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Flipbookee, Jun 2, 2012.

?

What would you like to see in the next update?

Poll closed May 17, 2018.
  1. Line numbers

140 vote(s)
    36.9%
  2. Code folding

234 vote(s)
    61.7%
  3. More color schemes

43 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. Customizable color schemes

71 vote(s)
    18.7%
  5. Search functionality

152 vote(s)
    40.1%
  6. Lower price :D

104 vote(s)
    27.4%
  7. No thanks, it's fine as it is :)

11 vote(s)
    2.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DGordon

DGordon

No problem. I figured as much. Just hoping its still on your list :).

Flipbookee likes this.
  2. sngdan

sngdan

@roberto_sc answering on behalf of @Flipbookee

I also disliked this, but there already is a solution: SI3->Preferences->View-> use cmd... (2nd option)

Flipbookee likes this.
  3. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

I'm really sorry, I just saw it :( My bad!

Flipbookee likes this.
  4. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yes, I already fixed that in 3.0.18 which will be released this weekend, I hope. In meantime you can disable font size changes with Cmd and mouse wheel in Si3 Preferences :rolleyes:

Edit: I just saw @sngdan answered this. :p

5. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yay, I just collected the list of changes for 3.0.18 :) in no particular order, this is what it includes so far:
    - Massive optimizations - thanks @sngdan
    - Fixed C# grammar for event declarations and explicit implementations of generic interfaces
    - Fixed opening scripts with Cmd-Down arrow on OS X - thanks @roberto_sc
    - Si3 now doesn't ask to save or keep changes in memory on hiding floating tabs
    - Fixed some missing Si3 tabs on Ctrl+Tab
    - Fixed Go to Definition for some generic symbols
    - Improved incremental semantic code analysis
    - Smarter suggestions in autocomplete list
    - Autocomplete list shows up immediately now on OS X as well
    - Improved script loading time
    - Improved resolving of symbols defined in partial types
    - Improved type inference of implicitly types lambda parameters
    - Si3 now respects implicit conversion operators
    - Arguments tooltips now list all overload of a method, including overloads declared in base classes
    - Improved resolving of method overloads
    - Improved Find All References
    - Fixed displaying of conversion operators in the code navigation toolbar
    - Fixed resolving of attributes after adding their using statement
    - Added code infrastructure for code refactoring
    - Code refactoring: Resolve type by adding using statement and namespace qualifier
    - Reverted previously added filtering of code completions to types only
    - Fixed filtering of code completions to attributes
    - Improved smooth scrolling, ping animation, cursor blinking and everything else that used to rely on Time.realTimeSinceStartup and its lack of numeric precision
    - Better positioning of context menus on code
    - Prevented unintentional font size change on pressing Ctrl after using mouse-wheel with inertia
    - Allowed smooth scrolling on mouse-wheel
    - Fixed scroll area getting stuck at the bottom on retina displays - thanks @sngdan
    - Fixed smart semicolon placement
    - Autocomplete list shows up now also when typing in middle of a word (or at its end)
    - Color themes extracted to their own folder - thanks @Novack :)
    - Added folding button and count indicator to Si3's UnityEvent property drawer - thanks @JoeStrout
    - Fixed "Cut Line" command for empty lines on Windows - thanks @Victor_Kallai
    - Fixed Si3 UnityEventsDrawer for private fields defined in a base class - thanks @thienhaflash
    - Fixed compile error in Unity 4.3 - thanks @thienhaflash
    - Fixed completions for extensions methods declared in a parent namespace
    - Fixed combining of type modifiers on partial types
    - Fixed resolving some cast expressions
    - Fixed base type of enum types

phew-giphy.gif

I'll send a copy of the pre-release package in a minute to those who were interested :cool:

docsavage, shamsfk and roberto_sc like this.
  6. Serepa

Serepa

When I extend Unity's Button class I have a lot of warnings in console:
    Nothing fancy. I don't add any new fields or change its view in inspector on any way, just inherit from it and override couple of native callbacks. Do you have any ideas how can I get rid of all this warnings?

Flipbookee likes this.
  7. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yes! This should be fixed in the 3.0.18 beta. I can't check at the moment but I can send you a link to download the beta and it will be great if you could check that in it :)

8. trudnai

trudnai

I think this is awesome editor - was struggling with Monodevelop on my Mac, but this one is awesome!

Quick question: How do you change Ctrl+Z to Cmd+Z on a Mac?

Flipbookee likes this.
  9. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Cmd-S and Cmd-Z in Unity Editor are taken for Save and Undo and there is no API to override their functionality as there is for Cut, Copy, Paste, Find, Delete, and Duplicate. I've spent a lot of time to find a solution for this unfortunate mistake in the design, but I've only found a solution for that on Windows. While I was unsuccessfully trying to do something similar on OS X, @inventor2010 (who had more experience in OS X programing than me) found a solution and posted it in the Si3's WIP thread! :) The solution is a little native code plugin for Si3 which is free and it comes in compiled form and its full source code is included as well. I've explained this in the beginning of the readme.txt included with Si3... but yeah, who reads manuals? :p

This is that excerpt from the readme.txt file:

IMPORTANT NOTE to all OS X users with Unity 5 Personal or Professional and Unity 4 Pro:
    You may want to extend Si3's functionality with @inventor2010's amazing free plugin posted here:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/script-inspector-3.195218/page-13#post-2226154
    or even better, the updated version posted here:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/script-inspector-3.195218/page-20#post-2414302
    The plugin allows handling Cmd-S, Cmd-Z, and Shift-Cmd-Z in Unity on OS X for more natural shortcuts for Save, Undo, and Redo operations in Si3!
    Thank you @inventor2010 for being awesome!!! :)

I'd suggest you to use the first, older version of the plugin because I think there is a rare bug in the second, updated version.

Thank you so much @trudnai! :cool: If you (or anyone else) really think Si3 is great or maybe even awesome, please do me a favor - rate it and maybe even post a nice review. :) That will mean a lot to me!

trudnai likes this.
  10. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Hello!
    "Copy/Cut full line if no selection" is not working very well for me in 3.0.18 beta.
    It doesn't work for some empty lines, but works for other empty lines and for all non-empty lines.
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Flipbookee likes this.
  11. Serepa

Serepa

Wow Man! Thanks for super-fast response. Yep, looks like fixed in 3.0.18b.

Flipbookee likes this.
  12. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Hi again,
    It looks like "Highlight Writes in Red" doesn't work for lines that I've changed (even when I disable track changes). They appear highlighted, but not in red like the rest of the other lines.

I'm using Oblivion and 3.0.18 beta.

-----------
    Edit: it's not related to lines I've change, that was a coincidence.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Flipbookee likes this.
  13. WarrenMarshall

WarrenMarshall

Something I'd like is a "Save All" so I can save all my open script changes at once and kick off a single compilation pass.

Or is that already in there?

Flipbookee likes this.
  14. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Hi, using the the keyboard shortcut (ctrl S or cmd S) will save all and compile.

One awesome thing I found out about today is that if you use unity's shortcut cmd/ctrl + shift + P (or simply hit play) it will save all + compile + run.

Flipbookee likes this.
  15. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Thanks @roberto_sc! I just checked and it seems to work for me. :confused: Can you send me a screenshot please? It might be related to the specific code you're editing...

16. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yes, with a small correction ;) Ctrl+S saves all other modified files only if the current one has already been saved (or not modified). This means that if the current file has been modified, then pressing Ctrl+S once saves only that file and kicks off a compilation pass and then pressing Ctrl+S again saves all other modified files and restarts the compilation pass.

Alternatively, Ctrl+R on Windows or Alt-Cmd-R on OS X is a single shortcut for saving all modified files at once and kicking off compilation.

This is a list of all Si3 keyboard shortcuts on Windows:
    https://www.cheatography.com/sarper/cheat-sheets/script-inspector-3-windows/

And this one is the same, but on OS X:
    https://www.cheatography.com/flipbookee/cheat-sheets/script-inspector-3-os-x/

Yup! :cool:

17. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Sure, here they are:
    Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 7.34.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 7.42.32 AM.png

Flipbookee likes this.
  18. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Those are beautiful screenshots! :cool:

Seems fine to me. In the first screenshot, the parameter colliderHit is highlighted in red only in its declaration. That's because a value is assigned to colliderHit from the caller and all other references to it are only reading that value and they don't modify it, so they are all blue.

In the second screenshot, the local variable direction is highlighted in blue in its declaration because local variables are not initialized until some value is assigned to them. In this case, that happens when direction is used as an out parameter, which is highlighted in red because of that. All other references are not assigning a new value directly to it, except the last one which is assigning a new value only to one of its fields. Now this last one is debatable - Si3 is highlighting it in blue because I thought this makes sense as no value is assigned to direction directly. But then on the other hand, a value is assigned to one of its fields which modifies the value of direction variable because it's a struct. If the type of direction was a class for example, the value assigned to direction would not change - it would be still referencing the same object. But since in this case it's a struct, changing a field in it effectively changes the value of the object, so maybe this last reference should also be highlighted in red? Is that what you were saying? If no one objects, I'd change this to also be highlighted in red. :)

19. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Ok... now I read it properly "Highlight WRITES in Red". I'm sorry, I was going to say I'm used to MonoDevelop because it always highlight with the same color, but that's not true, it works the same way and I never noticed! So what's bothering me is the fact I find it hard to see the blue highlight in this theme in Si3 and that caught my attention.
    You can see in this picture that the blue highlight under the same theme in MonoDevelop is much stronger:
    Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 9.34.26 AM.png

Flipbookee likes this.
  20. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

I see... Well, in MD on a dark theme like that those highlighted symbols stand out a bit too much and even make the text hard to read because it's white. But yeah, I'll tweak these in Si3 to make them more noticeable... Thanks for the suggestion!

21. DGordon

DGordon

Heya, now that you've pushed out the latest release, are you able to give an eta on when you will begin working on the immediate window stuff? If at this point you still can't, I'm just going to assume it won't be done during the life-cycle of this project, and create much more thorough documentation for our scripters.

Thanks!

Flipbookee likes this.
  22. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

I'm not done with the release yet. There were a couple of tiny issues identified that I have to fix and then release 3.0.18 over the weekend. Once I'm done, I'll take a look at the remaining work for the immediate window and I'll let you know is it something you can expect to happen very soon or not.

23. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hmm, I'll check that. Thanks!

24. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Breaking news!!! :eek:

Script Inspector 3
    version 3.0.18 was just released on Asset Store

With this release, Script Inspector 3 has become the fastest IDE on Earth for programming in Unity :cool:, taking that most prestigious title in the world of IDEs from its predecessor, Si3 version 3.0.17, and exceeding its performance by up to 30 times!!! :eek::D

New in version 3.0.18:
    - Critical fix for "Multiple Managers" error - thanks @ramroom4444
    - Massive optimizations - thanks @sngdan
    - Smarter suggestions in autocomplete list - thanks @JoeStrout
    - Added support for Spotlight Inspector - thanks @PedroGV
    - Color themes extracted to their own folder - thanks @Novack :)
    - Added code infrastructure for code refactoring
    - Code refactoring: Resolve type by adding using statement and namespace qualifier - thanks @Novack & @_Adriaan
    - Added folding button and count indicator to Si3's UnityEvent property drawer - thanks @JoeStrout
    - Autocomplete list shows up immediately now on OS X as well
    - Autocomplete list shows up now also when typing in middle of a word (or at its end)
    - Arguments tooltips now list all overload of a method, including overloads declared in base classes
    - Si3 now doesn't ask to save or keep changes in memory on hiding floating tabs
    - Si3 now respects implicit conversion operators
    - Improved smooth scrolling, ping animation, cursor blinking and everything else that used to rely on Time.realTimeSinceStartup and its lack of numeric precision
    - Improved incremental semantic code analysis
    - Improved resolving of symbols defined in partial types
    - Improved type inference of implicitly types lambda parameters
    - Improved resolving of method overloads
    - Improved Find All References
    - Improved script loading time
    - Prevented unintentional font size change on pressing Ctrl after using mouse-wheel with inertia
    - Allowed smooth scrolling on mouse-wheel
    - Better positioning of context menus on code
    - Fixed Si3 UnityEventsDrawer for private fields defined in a base class - thanks @thienhaflash
    - Fixed Shift+Space not working in other Unity tabs - thanks @gyltefors
    - Fixed opening scripts with Cmd-Down arrow on OS X - thanks @roberto_sc
    - Fixed scroll area getting stuck at the bottom on retina displays - thanks @sngdan
    - Fixed "Cut Line" command for empty lines on Windows - thanks @Victor_Kallai
    - Fixed compile error in Unity 4.3 - thanks @thienhaflash
    - Fixed displaying of conversion operators in the code navigation toolbar
    - Fixed refreshing Si3 tabs after compile
    - Fixed position of the code view inside the Inspector tab
    - Fixed C# grammar for event declarations and explicit implementations of generic interfaces
    - Fixed some missing Si3 tabs on Ctrl+Tab
    - Fixed Go to Definition for some generic symbols
    - Fixed resolving of attributes after adding their using statement
    - Fixed filtering of code completions to attributes
    - Fixed smart semicolon placement
    - Fixed completions for extensions methods declared in a parent namespace
    - Fixed combining of type modifiers on partial types
    - Fixed resolving cast expressions
    - Fixed base type of enum types
    - Reverted previously added filtering of code completions to types only

Thanks to all those who helped me and who were involved in beta-testing this release! You were all amazing :cool:

Apart of some nice new features, this update contains at least one critical fix that you folks need as soon as possible! Please update your copies and don't forget to cast your star rating and maybe post a nice little review ;) - that would make my day, if not the whole week :cool:

I can't wait to hear your feedback and impressions!

Enjoy! :)

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    PedroGV, crafTDev, radimoto and 2 others like this.
  25. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

I forgot to mention one important thing :p you can press Ctrl+Period key on Window (Cmd-Period on OS X) to access all the possible fixes for adding using statements or namespace qualifiers. The shortcut works on the current line, so there's no need to move left and right to get to the unrecognized type name if it's already on the current line. :cool:

If you prefer to use your mouse instead, the Resolve context menu appears by right-clicking on the unrecognized type name.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    thienhaflash likes this.
  26. _Adriaan

_Adriaan

Great work on the new release! dat type resolve omggg

Flipbookee likes this.
  27. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hey Flipbookee,

Congrats on release, it's definitely faster. Something must have changed though, because now the comments won't indent properly again when I copy/paste.

Thanks,
    jrDev

Flipbookee likes this.
  28. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Oh, let me check that! There were many things done on different branches and I may have missed to integrate that fix to the release branch, even though I've spent a couple of days only in integrating all the branches...

29. makeshiftwings

makeshiftwings

I figured out that Script Insepctor was causing some massive slowdown when entering playmode in the editor in Unity 2017.1 beta, when using the new .NET 4.6 runtime and C# 6 mode. I know Script Inspector doesn't officially support the beta or C# 6 yet, but it's something to look into. I posted a while back that I was using SI with alexzzzz's C# 6 compiler for quite a while and it was fine, so this seems to be some sort of incompatibility with the new runtime or something in 2017.1. Entering playmode would cause it to spend 20 seconds or so in "ReloadingAssemblies" where it made thousands of calls to ScriptInspector for some reason. I also got repeated warnings about "assembly-unityscript" missing, but there is no Unityscript anywhere in my project; it's all C#.

Flipbookee likes this.
  30. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

@makeshiftwings, thanks for reporting the issue! I'll check that and I'll let you know...

31. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

@makeshiftwings, I just checked Si3 Unity 2017.1.0b3 on OS X with .Net 4.6 - it all works fine for me except that there's that warning message. Please delete it, so it doesn't annoy you!

I tested one of the tutorial projects which is written in the "old" C#, so maybe that makes a difference? And I must ask a stupid question :p did those slowdowns happen with the latest version of Si3 released a couple days ago? You also mentioned some thousands of calls to Script Inspector code on entering game mode. That might be normal after reloading assemblies, but it should only take some milliseconds, not 20 seconds! Can you by any chance share your project with me? If not, can you reproduce the issue in a small new project? I'd love to track this issue down and see what can I do about it!

32. makeshiftwings

makeshiftwings

This was under 2017.1.0b2, since b3 just released yesterday I haven't tried it yet. There was C# 6 in the project. It was the latest version of Si3 released a few days ago. I can't share my project but I'll see if I can reproduce it later today. I'll also try upgrading the beta to b3 today or tomorrow to see if maybe Unity fixed whatever it was. Thanks for looking into it!

Flipbookee likes this.
  33. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Okay, thanks! Please let me know...

34. shamsfk

shamsfk

I've encountered one bug and one issue recently.

The bug: text cursor moved half a symbol back, essentially placing itself in the middle of the last symbol. Cured by restarting Unity.

The issue: I've got me a 4k monitor on my PC. I used Si3 on 5k iMac previously and it was superb. But under windows, Unity is pixelated using a 4k monitor and all the Si3 text is pixelated too. I know it is not a Si3's fault, but an issue none the less. It can't be used with a 4k monitor on PC. :(

Flipbookee likes this.
  35. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Hmm, I haven't seen that. Is it reproducible?

Yeah, I know this but there's nothing I can do about that. Unity Editor doesn't support highdef displays on Windows, so we are limited to two options:
    - Use OS scaling where everything inside Unity looks pixelated and blurry, or
    - Disable OS scaling for Unity and it will become crystal sharp, but all text in it may be a bit too small, depending on your display size. Text size inside Si3 can easily be increased since that's a built-in functionality, but the rest of the Unity UI may be difficult to use.

I don't know why Unity supports highdef displays only on OS X. If it can works there, then it should be trivial to support that in Windows.

shamsfk likes this.
  36. shamsfk

shamsfk

Yeah(

I'm currently torn between Mac and PC) Game I'm making is heavy networked so I don't have a huge demand in a debugger for the most time with the current project, so maybe will move to Mac, as SI3 makes development a breeze when debugging s not required too often.

By the way, is there any news on debugger?;)

Flipbookee likes this.
  37. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Not yet, debugger is still on hold, waiting for Rename refactoring to go first and the other smaller features I promised...

38. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Oh, I just realized :eek: Si3 is in the top 0.22% best rated assets in the whole Asset Store across all categories!!! :cool: Or in other words, Si3 is ranked better than 99.78% of other assets. :D And you know why? Well, because only the kindest Asset Store users are using Si3 :rolleyes:

Thank you all for being so crazy awesome! :)

punk, roberto_sc, shamsfk and 2 others like this.
  39. shamsfk

shamsfk

Si3 is awesome, and you are doing a great job! I'm always smiling importing it into the project (unless I don't when debugging is predicted to be needed heavily) ;)

Flipbookee likes this.
  40. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

If anyone wonders what's been happening in the last two week... I found a bug in my implementation of incremental semantic code analysis and, believe it or not, I spent two weeks to understand and fix the issue! This was probably the toughest bug in Si3's history and I'm so happy I fixed it now because it was blocking the progress with Rename Refactoring. :cool:

docsavage, DGordon, Novack and 4 others like this.
  41. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

@qoobit, Thanks for the great review! :cool:

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 10.49.14 PM.png

One question though about "right-click -> go to declaration" part: What did you mean exactly? Si3 has a Go to Definition command in its context menu which also works with keyboard shortcuts - F12 on Windows and Cmd-Y on OS X. Or did you mean something else?

42. _Adriaan

_Adriaan

Hmm, don't know why this is happening? -->

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 11.13.40.png

I'm on macOS. One popup comes up almost immediately, and the other after a second or so.

Flipbookee likes this.
  43. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

I think someone reported this (maybe even you?) and I tried to reproduce the issue, but it doesn't happen on my MacBook. Any hint about that? What version of Unity is that? Could you send me a fullscreen screenshot? How often does it happen? I'm using Si3 almost exclusively on OS X and I've never seen that.

The first popup is not a true popup window, but instead the content of the popup window is rendered inside the code view. The popup window is supposed to appear exactly on top of the first one, and it usually does that, but I see here it doesn't... You may wonder why I need two popups :p that's because on OS X creating a new popup take about 1 second, while on Windows it happens instantly. Unity doesn't provide any way to check when the popup will actually show up and during the first second or so it acts as the popup is visible. So, to make it look like the popup is visible I decided to render it on the already visible window below it, but that shows only the overlapping part, so I still need the real popup window to show the non-overlapping part.

Anyway, it looks like the coordinates of the first "popup" are correctly calculated, while the real popup window gets misplaced for some reason and I don't know why. I'll have to be able to first reproduce that, then maybe I'll find a solution.

44. amisner2k

amisner2k

@Flipbookee you really need to rename your asset to "Script Editor". I tried to find your asset the other day and I kept searching for "code editor" "c# editor" all my queries had "editor" in it, because that's what I was looking for...but your asset never popped up (I found it by sheer coincidence, randomly in a manner I can't recall right now). Your asset no longer simply *inspects* source files...it edits them. In fact, if it weren't for the lack of debugging support, you could go so far as to call it "Unity IDE". Heh, but whatever...SI is your baby and I suppose it'd be like changing the name of your 5-year-old kid to something different just because he knows how to play video games now.

Anyway, it appears this thread is the more up-to-date and lively thread to follow, other than the other one I commented on. I'm excited to see what you have in store for the future. I'm like 99% on the edge of the precipice to buying your asset...won't take much more before I take the plunge. ;)

Flipbookee and shamsfk like this.
  45. wood333

wood333

How do I change themes? Do I alter your script, or is there an easier way. I've been looking for this on my own, but it's burning up too much time.

For the record, I prefer a pdf style manual, (especially with a table of contents, and the very best have an Index. This allows me to study an asset without opening Unity, or on a device that does not contain Unity.

Flipbookee and zangad like this.
  46. zangad

zangad

I finally found it. It's the little gear in the upper right corner of the script inspector window area (see image). Not very intuitive, but probably more of a Unity thing with the tiny little gears and triangles for accessing important features.

I agree, a PDF with basic instructions would be nice. The videos are fine for showing off features, but they don't show you how to access/change features. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to find this. Now that I found it, all is good, but I'm thinking this could easily be remedied for future customers with a screenshot in a PDF, in the root directory of the asset.

Attached Files:

wood333 and Flipbookee like this.
  47. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Oh @wood333 and @zangad, I thought placing the theme selector in the gear menu would be pretty obvious, but I see - that's just me. Sorry about that and thanks @zangad for the screenshot!

I see your point about the PDF, I'll add that. The reason I haven't done that is because I was always focused on adding new features and fixing bugs whenever they are found. I was always working on Si3 in my free time only, so every minute of that time is very precious ;) and I had to use it wisely...

A few days ago I was laid off as result of Square Enix parting ways with IO Interactive, which means I'll have plenty of time for Si3 and Favorites Tabs now! :) It would be great if I could switch to Si3 full-time, but that's impossible because that would only cover like 10% of my expenses, so I need to find a full-time job very soon... unless, this turns into reality:
    Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 8.56.40 AM.png
    There are only 7 other Unity Editor related suggestions with more votes than that, so feel free to cast your votes for Si3 here: https://feedback.unity3d.com/suggestions/make-scriptinspector-the-default-unity-code-editor

roberto_sc likes this.
  48. mgear

mgear

voted.

btw. is there some way to adjust scrolling speed?

smooth scrolling is way too slow, and without it its bit too fast..
    (seems like VS scrolls 3 lines by small mousewheel scroll, Si3 scrolls 4 lines..? : D )

Flipbookee likes this.
  49. Flipbookee

Flipbookee

Yay, thanks @mgear! :)

I'll make the scroll wheel speed configurable, but until then you can change it in source code like this: Open FGTextEditor.cs and find this code block:
    Code (csharp):
    1.         //if (Event.current.type == EventType.scrollWheel)
    2.         //    Event.current.delta *= 2f;
    Just uncomment it, change the 2f multiplier to something else if you wish, and save it. That's it :cool:

50. wood333

wood333

Perfect!

Wonderful!

@Flipbookee - you are such a great asset designer, maybe consider creating more assets to sell to us. I would certainly purchase more of your work. :)