Search Unity

Screenshots required

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ValrikRobot, Dec 23, 2018.

1. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

Hi guys

So I'm working on a project at the moment thats a little different. But to make a mock up, i really coud do wit some HD screenshots of some of your games. landscape shots, gameplay shots etc.

Any screenshots we use, those users will get this asset for free.

Unfortunatly at this moment in time I'm not allowed to disclose the project

2. Tzan

Tzan

At first this seemed weird, but I suppose asking for permission here is better than just taking things off Google images.

You should mention what style game you want images of.
    I might guess realistic FPS from your first post.

ValrikRobot likes this.
  3. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

Hi yea thats right. its goin to be a kind of paid showcase asset. been told thats all im allowed to say. In partnership you see.

As for genres, fps shooters, 3rd person fantasy, GTA style, SCIFI, Cartoon etc

If i had to pick a few, cartoon games would be a good one. FPS Shooters, Would love some shots of space flight games. And RTS games. HD Screen shots would be amazing. You could send them direct to valrikstudios@gmail.com if you would prefer to not share them here as i would also need contact information, game and company names etc for what we use.

Large scenery shots. In game shots. even shot showcasing some in game funtions would be cool. Example if it was assassins creed. Could have a shot of a city from up high, anotherhangin off a wall, mid flight for an assassination etc

If we choose to use them. you will of course be shown how we are using them first. This gives you a chance to review it and even change your mind. But it goes without sayin, if you have a published game it will add a little exposure for you too.

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

...Wait, this sounds horrible and like an actual scam.

5. Tzan

Tzan

Yeah I have no idea what he means.

6. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

i promise it isnt. to be fair i fail to see what i could gain from a few screenshots. was just looking for a little help from this community

7. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

after all ud recognize your own work anyway especially connected to anything to do with unity.

However if people dont like the idea then thats fine. Little harsh calling it a scam though