Search Unity

Question Screen resolution problem while testig on device

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by bhae, Jun 11, 2020.

1. bhae

bhae

Hi, I am trying to test the game on android devices but in some, there is a button out of the screen or other things please guide me so I can fix my problem.

2. uDamian

uDamian

Unity Technologies

Can you confirm if you're using UI Toolkit or uGUI (Unity UI)?

3. bhae

bhae

Hi, I am using unity UI I stuck in the middle I don't know what to do please help me regarding this I created a full game but now when I test on android devices it doesn't appear on full screen please help me regarding this . I do lot of hard work to make a game but due to this issue, I am struggling please help me? Looking forward to hearing from you. I can send you the project please help me?

4. bhae

bhae

Hi, please help me regarding this i am waiting for your reply.

5. Baste

Baste

6. bhae

bhae

Hi, i can send you the project can you set it then I would get to know better its my first time and I tried many youtube videos but not working so that's why I am seeking help .

7. JuliaP_Unity

JuliaP_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hey @bhae, what they're saying it's that this forum is not the best one for you to ask for help, but this one is: https://forum.unity.com/forums/ugui-textmesh-pro.60/
    In any case I would suggest you look at your Canvas Scaler and make sure that the scale mode is set to "scale with screen size" as that's usually the used option for mobile devices.

8. bhae

bhae

Hi, I tried many times but I can't fix it can please help me regarding this.

9. JuliaP_Unity

JuliaP_Unity

Unity Technologies

We need more info in order to help you!

10. MartinIsla

MartinIsla

What you're looking for is how to make your UI responsive. If you just place things around so everything is where it should, you're using absolute positions, which means they depend on the screen resolution. See this video for reference on how to make UI scale correctly:

11. bhae

bhae

Hi, I cannot fix my problem I can't understand what wrong I am doing please help me I tried a lot of time but nothing happening. Please help me to fix the problem.

12. bhae

bhae

Hi, please help me to fix it I am not getting any suitable help I wasted more than a month please I can send you the sample project you please help me regarding this.

13. Baste

Baste

If you've wasted months on still not understanding that you're posting in the wrong place, it might be too difficult for you.

14. bhae

bhae

No, i post in two or three different sections of unity forum but no exact solution.