Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Sci-Fi characters Mega Pack Vol 1

Discussion in 'Asset Bundles' started by CenobiteShadoweaver, Nov 23, 2022.

1. CenobiteShadoweaver

CenobiteShadoweaver

I have an issue with a couple characters not showing up after converting all files to HDRP, two characters mainly the first is the Alien Veteran i can get the base FBX file working fine but it's prefab offset character still has a pink shader and i can't locate where to change the texture, or is the file linked to a different character under the same character one called The Rheinolph, The base Rhienolph works fine but the Alien Veteran prefab listed under its file directory with full kit doesn't, i have tried this both in normal direct x 11 & 12 with full ray tracing settings on yet i still get this pink shader for the prefab here Shaderproblem.png
    As you can see it's pink but the main Alien Veteran it's based on is shaded normally here Materialsettings.png
    Everything else converts fine in the pack, I fixed the bounty hunter problem just this one pink shader eludes me, I have checked the main materials file and looked at the hidden files I can't seem to locate the needed file to convert.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022