Search Unity

school project

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by boomaster_legacy, Jun 2, 2008.

?

Do you know about Maya?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. kind of...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

as you may know already, i am only ten years old. i'm doing a school project on maya. i was wondering if anyone new enough to both call themselves experts at maya and do an interview. just a couple of ?'s thru email or something would be great. thanks! :)

2. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

anybody would be great! it's due by friday June 6... doesn't have to be done. ;)

3. Bones3D

Bones3D

Although there are a lot of users here that use a wide variety of 3D apps for designing content, this may not be the best place to get the kind of info you're look for. You might have better luck with a more general-purpose 3D forum, such as the Renderosity community forums. They cover a large number of popular 3D apps and I'm sure someone over there would be willing to give you a moment of their time.

I don't personally use Maya, otherwise I'd probably spare a few moments to help you out. (Having originally started out in 3D as a student, I can kind of understand your situation...)

At any rate, good luck on the project! 8)

4. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

thanks Bones3D! the interview project is done now.

5. half_voxel

half_voxel

OMG, I didn't know you were only TEN years old, are you doing projects with Maya already, Lucky you. I bet I won't be doing school projects in 3D before I'm at least 15.

6. KlaRo115

KlaRo115

I started using unity when I was 13 :)
    Now I'm 15 years old, but I'm not using maya :?

7. half_voxel

half_voxel

Not me either.

PS: 13 now

8. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

actually i'm just doing a report on Maya as a self-researching project. but anybody who answered the poll helped a bit. thanx to everyone!