Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We have updated the language to the Editor Terms based on feedback from our employees and community. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

school project

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by boomaster_legacy, Jun 2, 2008.

?

Do you know about Maya?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. kind of...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

as you may know already, i am only ten years old. i'm doing a school project on maya. i was wondering if anyone new enough to both call themselves experts at maya and do an interview. just a couple of ?'s thru email or something would be great. thanks! :)

2. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

anybody would be great! it's due by friday June 6... doesn't have to be done. ;)

3. Bones3D

Bones3D

Although there are a lot of users here that use a wide variety of 3D apps for designing content, this may not be the best place to get the kind of info you're look for. You might have better luck with a more general-purpose 3D forum, such as the Renderosity community forums. They cover a large number of popular 3D apps and I'm sure someone over there would be willing to give you a moment of their time.

I don't personally use Maya, otherwise I'd probably spare a few moments to help you out. (Having originally started out in 3D as a student, I can kind of understand your situation...)

At any rate, good luck on the project! 8)

4. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

thanks Bones3D! the interview project is done now.

5. half_voxel

half_voxel

OMG, I didn't know you were only TEN years old, are you doing projects with Maya already, Lucky you. I bet I won't be doing school projects in 3D before I'm at least 15.

6. KlaRo115

KlaRo115

I started using unity when I was 13 :)
    Now I'm 15 years old, but I'm not using maya :?

7. half_voxel

half_voxel

Not me either.

PS: 13 now

8. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

actually i'm just doing a report on Maya as a self-researching project. but anybody who answered the poll helped a bit. thanx to everyone!