Search Unity

Question schedule system for NPC (NPC routine)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MarkDevProjects, Jun 27, 2021.

1. MarkDevProjects

MarkDevProjects

Hi , I'm Mark and I'am new in Unity !
    Need something in my project but I never succeeded in it.
    I need Script about NPC routine ,
    As exemple at 8:00 the npc start his routine (School/Work/...) At that time, he will go to the specified loaction and do his own animation (eat/work/...). and at 21:00 the npc will back home. (i'm sorry my English is bad) .

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

Welcome! Don't worry about your English. You're doing great! If you like, feel free to post your issues in your native language as well, so that people here who speak it may be able to assist you more easily.

I do feel that your question indicates you're being a bit overly ambitious for where you are in your learning process. Consider the following scenario:

It's perfectly acceptable advice for the question asked, but it leaves out a lot of important details that would be necessary for someone starting out. It's unlikely Daryl is even going to get his rocket to leave Earth's atmosphere, much less make it to a target position on the moon and landed safely. Maybe first it's more appropriate for me to ask you a question or two.

How much experience with Unity or game development in general do you have at this point? What kind of tasks are you able to achieve without following a tutorial? For the project you have in mind here, what else do you already have done and working?

I think we need to get a better picture of where you're at before we can tell you how to take the next step. Otherwise, our answers won't be all that useful to you.

MarkDevProjects likes this.
  3. MarkDevProjects

MarkDevProjects

Thank you for your feedback.

My experience with Unity is not that great. (I'm new).
    I have experience in python and HTML , PHP , (website development).

You can say, this is my first project in Unity. (My first experience & My first Project). I started learning it a very short time ago.
    but, learning the Unity language wouldn't be the only thing I needed.
    I have to learn how to use it, so I decided to try a (experimental) project by collecting some scripts and trying to understand them and how to use them.