Search Unity

Scene Window is black

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Feixing, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Feixing

Feixing

2. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Having the same issue... I thinks it´s because the shaders but Idk... I tried to change to every shader i could but still all dark. The render pipe line supossed to be an universal rp so I upgraded all project materials to it but nothing happens and I cant see anything in scene view.

3. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

By the way I´m trying to import some urp material assets from the Asset Store

4. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

I have just realized is not a shader problem or whatever, its just because something of the reflect viewer.
    The lights will be turn off during edit mode (i´ve tried to add another light but its useless).But if you enter play mode then the lights will turn on in the hole project (even in the materials folders I noticed that the materials shows dark, and in play mode you can visualize them) I think this is a big problem because you cannot customize your models or anything and its frustating. I can´t understand this behaviour

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  5. mika_leonard

mika_leonard

Unity Technologies

Hi everyone,

The scene is dark because of the custom ambient occlusion we used with the URP viewer. You can disable it by searching for the forwardrenderer asset and deactivating custom screen space ambient occlusion.

ML

Attached Files:

Murray_Zutari likes this.
unityunity