Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Scene Social - Comments

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by hunvee3, Sep 15, 2016.

1. hunvee3

hunvee3

Hi, I watch the video about collaborate on youtube and loved the idea behind Scene Social. Im now using unity collaborate but I can access the scene social feature nor can find the comments tab anywhere so I was wondering if this feature is available or if its Pro only. Thanks!

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

I don't believe that feature has been implemented yet.

3. dtakahas

dtakahas

Hi hunvee,

Glad you're interested in the feature! As AcidArrow said, Scene Social hasn't been implemented "for real" yet. It currently exists only as a proof-of-concept project from our company innovation Hack Week. There has been a great deal of interest in it, so it may be in real development in the next few months.

holliebuckets likes this.
  4. eleicht

eleicht

Hi there,

I just watched the same video, despite it's quite old by now.
    For GODS SAKE - DO IT!
    This is the most awesome feature I have seen in, like, ever for working with teams!

5. dtakahas

dtakahas

Aaaaa it's been over a year since I made that last comment! We've been talking about scheduling the work for it in the last few weeks but maybe it's time to jump start it with some out-of-work hours.

6. roykoma

roykoma

7. dtakahas

dtakahas

So far, just some design work. No timeline set yet unfortunately. Hopefully after Unity Teams launch, we'll be able to get it on the schedule, so that would be after the new year.

8. roykoma

roykoma

Sooo - any news?

9. ViralArt

ViralArt

I was looking for this feature aswell. (Even better) a more complete project management system to make a fluid experience without 3th party solutions.