Search Unity

Scene Graphics Glitch.. macOS 10.15.4

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by toddmakesgames, Mar 29, 2020.

1. toddmakesgames

toddmakesgames

Last night my laptop updated to macOS 10.15.4 and now one scene (just one, the other scenes are fine) has this strange graphical glitch (only in the scene view, not the game). Since it's just the one scene, I'm wondering if there is some sort of cache that I could clear or something. Any ideas?

Unity 2019.3.2f1

Attached Files:

2. toddmakesgames

toddmakesgames

Well, since the other scenes were fine, I created a new scene, opened the old scene "additive" and then moved everything to the new scene and it's fine now. I'm sure the old scene got corrupted somehow but I'm back up and running.

3. tacoe

tacoe

It's definitely related to macOS 10.15.4, same thing here. some other apps, too.

4. EleFox

EleFox

Also have the same issue after updating to macOS 10.15.4. It appears with Metal Editor Support enabled only. One strange thing is, it appears mostly in new created scenes, in some of my old projects everything is fine. Also they are disappearing if you toggled Lighting off in the scene window. I've submited this issue, but so far no a response.

5. jscheel

jscheel

I too am experiencing this after updating to 10.15.4

6. matrixvel

matrixvel

Same issue on 10.5.5. Goes away when toggling the grid off. Kind of morphs while changing the grid opacity as well.