Search Unity

Games Scarlet Rain - New Indie Action/Adventure Game for PC

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by scarletsnake, May 5, 2023.

1. scarletsnake

scarletsnake

Hey everyone!

My name's Jon, and I'm a freelance graphics designer/game developer. I've started using Unity about a decade ago, and shared a very primitive version of my dream project on here back then, under the name "Project Scarlet Rain". Well, the project has evolved into something that I'm proud to share with you today.

Scarlet Rain is an innovative third person shooter for Windows PC. Playing as a vengeful vigilante who comes back to the city of his childhood, players will have to navigate through the dark and dirty rain soaked alleys of Istanbul while unraveling a conspiracy that goes back generations.

The game revolves around unique physics interactions, behavior based random AI encounters, dynamic environments and objectives.

Game features:

⦁ Hands-on interaction & combat: Reach out with your hand to touch, pick up and use objects.

⦁ A unique set of interaction and combat actions, all are physics-based and handled by you.

⦁ Game environment features dynamic, randomly assigned situations. Every playthrough may yield different outcomes.

⦁ Dark and deep story of revenge against insurmountable odds, in a brutal urban jungle.

⦁ A unique gaming experience: There are no mid-level saves and the levels change slightly every time you play, so every excursion out into the night brings with it it's own rewards and challenges. Each excursion is it's own self contained adventure.

⦁ Photo digitized models and textures, all hand crafted, and original soundtrack.

My website is JCUzuner.com, where I have a page dedicated to the development of the game. I look forward to hearing your feedback!

2. scarletsnake

scarletsnake

Here are some of the first screenshots from a work in progress build.

There are a few more on my website (www.jcuzuner.com), and I'll be posting some new ones here soon.

3. scarletsnake

scarletsnake

Here's today's screenshot for #screenshotsaturday !

4. scarletsnake

scarletsnake

Here's this week's #ScreenshotSaturday post. Darkness is everywhere, and what little remains of the light may hide the loot you need to make it through the night...