Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Nominations have been announced for this years Unity Awards. Celebrate the wonderful projects made by your peers this year and get voting! Vote here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Saving a dashboard deletes everything you set up

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Jelmersb, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Jelmersb

Jelmersb

I used some time setting up my custom events in the Unity Analytics dashboard. I press save dashboard: everything disappears.
    This is one of many small-frustrations I have with Unity Analytics, I really hope Unity will improve all the bad mini-interactions, in addition to GDPR.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Jelmersb,

Can you provide a bit more detail about the issue you're having?

There is no way to add Custom Events in the dashboard. You add Custom Events in your game via scripting or the Analytics Event Tracker.