Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Samsung can't process a rebuy of non-consumable item

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Beerman_ita, May 28, 2021.

1. Beerman_ita

Beerman_ita

Hello.

I use IAP and UDP without problems and sell one non-consumable product called "premium".
    The app on Google Play Store is ok: If a user uninstall the APP and reinstall it, the purchase process is automatically trigged.
    And if I press the button to buy the product, an error message is posted "You have already it".

I've fixed that on MyIAPManager.cs with this simple patch:
    If (failureReason==PurchaseFailureReason.DuplicateTransaction){ CALL_PURCHASED_COMPLETE_FUNCTION } else { CALL_PURCHASED_FAILURE }
    ..and it perfectly works with Google Play!

PROBLEM IS with Samsung: When users uninstall and reinstall the game, the purchased process isn't triggered.

If users try to rebuy, they have an error message: "Couldn't complete purchase Already purchased" But my patch on MyIAPManager doesn't work with Samsung.

What's' wrong?

Thank you!

Regards

Eros Cappello

Attached Files:

2. sharatchandra_unity

sharatchandra_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Eros,

Have you added your products in the UDP dashboard as well? While using UDP and UIAP via code, you must also ensure that the products are listed on the UDP dashboard.
    Also while using UIAP do make sure you have UDP as a target selected in the UIAP Menu.

unityunity