Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Question Same code but ads not showing on SamsungStore & HuaweiStore

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by MariusAAnghel00, Feb 26, 2022.

1. MariusAAnghel00

MariusAAnghel00

Hello all,

I have one game with AdMob integrated.

When I tick "Build App Bundle (Google Play)", and then post the app on Google Play store - the ads are showing when I open the game.
    But when I build .APK (untick Build App Bundle (Google Play)) - without any other change in the code or anywhere else - by publishing the game in Samsung Store, Huawei App Galery and Amazon App Store, the ads are not showing.

Ok - I may understand about Amazon and Huawei stores, but Samsung one? If I download the game on my phone from Google Play the ads are showing, but if I download the same game from Samsung Store the ads are not showing --- same phone - same project.

Any idea why? Any idea what I can do?

I have ticked in AdMob account that the game is available on Amazon Appstore & Samsung Galaxy Store (no option for Huawei AppGallery).

Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  2. LIU_Hanyang96

LIU_Hanyang96

Unity Technologies

Hi,

May you provide your game id and the placement id used in your project? Also, you may provide your store link or apk file. It should not perform differently when you download it from different stores on the same phone.