Search Unity

[ON $20 FIXED PRICE SALE!✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta v17 is now available for download !!!

New Planetary Clouds and GI Proxy Global Illumination with Ethereal demos and added all previous Betas demos refined after the full project clean up.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Virtuadreamer likes this.
  2. leegee333

leegee333

Does the 'ultimate' all in one allow for 'around planet' clouds yet?

3. leegee333

leegee333

Can I get a link to the beta please?

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, there is suppose for volume clouds in all versions of Sky Master ULTIMATE and planet atmosphere in Standard Pipeline

Let me know for any further questions

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  5. nasos_333

nasos_333

A small guide on how to regulate the Global Illumination proxy gains in Sky Master ULTIMATE URP for a smoother light effect. This tweaking applies to all Master ULTIMATE GI Proxy versions (Standard Pipeline also)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  6. keithsoulasa

keithsoulasa

I'm looking to use this for an HDRP project with 2021.2.

Will this work well , will you offer a refund if it doesn't.

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

You can check the HDRP (and UPR) tutorials in the playlist below, to get an idea of the system and its use
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLJQvoQM6t9Gead80gg5MSyN-gsEzmO0LW&v=w6useVWMeMM

And a playlist showing the HDRP (and UPR) systems in action
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJQvoQM6t9Gcyg7QGIcBGQfoKl2zrmb-m

Note that the HDRP is a remade system, so the connection of the time of day module to the new HDRP clouds is in the making, i have nearly finished it though so should be in next Beta update.

Sadly i cant offer a refund if the asset has been downloaded and especially if a Beta version is downloaded, but i can offer any (or multiple) other of my assets for $1 if you feel wont be using the system.

Let me know for any more questions.

8. keithsoulasa

keithsoulasa

How about this. I'll buy Sky Master right now, but I'd love to get some of your other assets at a discount. Infini Grass and Infini Tree both look amazing. Does Infini Grass now include trees ?

nasos_333 likes this.
  9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sure, can do a half price discount at $10 each, $20 total, as direct upgrade from sky master ultimate, let me know

Infinigrass has few tree samples, it cant do procedural Ltrees like infiniTREE though, but can optimize any tree model

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, sure, let me know the invoice or order number and will send links asap.

EDIT: Oh, i just realized the message was sent on Tuesday at 1:20 PM

But i just got the notification today ? Please excuse the delay, Unity forum seems bugged out

EDIT2: The notification says the post was made in 18th Thursday ? But the post itself shows Tuesday ? Now i am severely confused :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Shader based volumetric clouds - Vortex

Image effect based full volumetric clouds - Water reflections

Ethereal Volumetric Lighting, Impostor fast volumes and water reflections

Volumetric particle clouds fly through

Image effect based Full Volumetric (fly through enabled) planetary clouds with volume shadows

Deferred mode enabled in the Forward Renderer that has the Cloud - Fog - Sun Shafts features

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Testing of all modules in Unity 2021.2 with URP 12.1.0 and the new Deferred rendering mode, I post first results for reference and will be testing more and post more results asap.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Volumetric Shuriken particle clouds

Shader based volumetric clouds (InfiniCLOUD)

Full volumetric clouds - Planetary application

Full volumetric clouds (fly through enabled) - Water reflections

Image effect based Volumetric clouds (Background use from ground view, possibility to blend with camera rendering moon - galaxy or other objects as needed behind clouds)

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Testing of all modules in Unity 2021.2 with URP 12.1.0 and the new Deferred rendering mode, I post first results for reference and will be testing more and post more results asap.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Full volumetric clouds with fly through - Water reflections

Screen Space volumetric Sun Shafts

Full volumetric lighting - Ethereal

Background volumetric clouds and sun shats

Full volumetric clouds with fly through - Tall Height formations

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  14. nasos_333

nasos_333

Shader based volumetric clouds - Vortex system

Background volumetric clouds - Local lights

Ethereal Volumetric Lighting System

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Work in progress on the new rain effects for Sky Master ULTIMATE - Now the effect has been ported to all pipelines and is getting closer to the release for all sky master versions.

A version of the shader is also planned to be included in InfiniCLOUD.

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -50% discount in Unity Black Friday Sale !!!
    Also check the post above for extreme limited time offers !!

16. Recon03

Recon03

I been using Sky Master for years, and from experience, InfiniGrass was the only grass shader that works for all platforms... which includes low end devices, and believe me I supported them all over the years... and even a beta tester for most if not all... Nothing touched InfiniGrass as far as support goes for all platforms. Sky Master was the same way... The only issue I ever seen, was, that at times, it could use a good refactor, but Nasos addressed over the years and at times, it was over bloated with to many things... but he has been making them add ons, so he has listen to feed back over the years... he also gives the best support, compared to most of the asset store. He has always been there when I needed him, and in the middle of development, where other assets, you are on your own alot to fix problems... With Nasos's stuff that has never been the case...

Shodan0101 likes this.
  17. PeterBalso

PeterBalso

Did you reply to the wrong person? This doesn't at all address his question.

18. Recon03

Recon03

eh?
    I'm replying to his comment, not his question.... about his buying it Sky Master..... Its not my job to ADDRESS his questions..

yet you took the time to bother me, with useless posts. this is not FB or Twitter...

... this is so typical of some Unity users..

Shodan0101 likes this.
  19. PeterBalso

PeterBalso

Didn't say anything about your job, and this seems like a bizarrely vitriolic reply! Was just wondering what you were replying to, since your message didn't have anything to do with the message you quoted.

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

I think Recon just wanted to reinforce the purchase though of Keith with his hands on experience, so in this way the post was relevant I suppose.

In any case I have also replied to the main question of the post, so that has also been covered.

Recon03 and Shodan0101 like this.
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta 17 Notes

I have compiled a few of the Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta v17 issues and solutions, as they come from the Beta feedback.

Note that i work in Unity 2019.4 LTS so those issues not appear there, only in URP10 and above.

-----State comes from an incompatible keyword space
    Possible solution if run out of keyword space - this is probably not drectly related to sky master or other errors you see from the system
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/case-1338318-many-incompatible-keyword-states-errors.1114495/

-----Shader error in Hidden/kMotion.ObjectMotionVectors: redefinition of 'unity_MatrixPreviousM" at line 31
    Solve by commenting out the offending line as in photo below, issue does not happen in Unity 2019.4 LTS
    https://i.imgur.com/a7fDvjv.png

----Shader error in 'URP 7.3.1 NATIVE SHADOWS GRAPH': Invalid conditional expression
    Ignore the error if using URP 10 and above, this shader is only for URP 7.3.1 use, please replace with URP 10 variant (check the included readme for more info)

----Note: For Ethereal to function fully in URP10-11-12, a define must be enabled in the fog shaders, #define URP10 for URP10 and #define URP11 for URP11 and 12. Those are already in the shader and need to uncomment them (check readme for more info)

----ORION related issue in "EarthCloudShader" in Beta 17, i attach a patch ("earth hotfix") with the missing files, seems when i exported the .cginc files were not included and the shader cant load them, now will compile properly after this patch.

Hope these help, let me know for any further issues and thanks a lot everyone for the feedback.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Shodan0101 likes this.
  22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.6d has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

v5.1.6d
    - Added the first version of the new Dynamic Rain shader
    - Added demo scene showcasing various uses of the shader (foggy glass, underwater, clear rain drops on glass)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    Shodan0101 likes this.
  23. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.6e has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

v5.1.6e
    - Added new demo scene showcasing more options on using the new dynamic rain effect.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.6f has been summited to the Unity Asset Store !!

v5.1.6f
    -
    Added new masked variant of the dynamic rain effect and related demo scene

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.6g has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

v5.1.6g

- Added new demo using multiple volumetric shader clouds layers (Cloud type ideal for mobile use) with different shading and scaling for each cloud layer for maximum parallax and artistic controls in the effect.
    - Fixed issue where lightning in shader based volumetric clouds was not activated in Lightning Storm weather.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  26. DaehoChoi

DaehoChoi

Hi, may I have a voucher please?
    Thank you.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Let me know what voucher and will evaluate, thanks

28. DaehoChoi

DaehoChoi

Hi, How do I get the SkyMaster HDRP Beta package?
    Thank you.

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, send me the invoice or order number in a PM and will send it asap.

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.6h has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

v5.1.6h
    - Added demo with the volumetric gradient fog and sun shafts for Mobile, ideally for use in Vulkan graphics mode.

31. Doomchecker

Doomchecker

Hi,
    I'm new to the system, using Sky Master Ultimate URP BETA 17 with Unity 2020.3 & URP 10.4.

I'm still new to Unity and never used a BETA asset before. Could you please give some quick guidance whether I'm totally missing something or on the very wrong path (other users are fine so I'm sure there must be something I'm doing wrong).

Nevertheless I tried multiple hours now to just add a sun with some clouds but I just can't get it done.

You don't need to read my pamphlet and maybe just give me a quick guide on how to do that or a video link?

Once I got it I got it, promise, just need some starting guidance ;)

Here are some things I tried:

I tried to start with the tutorial videos but there is no explanation for the very start, everything is allready in the scene.

Checking if all renderer freatures are enabled:
    upload_2021-12-21_18-36-2.png
    upload_2021-12-21_18-36-15.png

Adding a Sky Master manually to the scene and click "Add Sky". This step works fine as it is explained in Tutorial 1.
    Now I want to add some clouds. I couldn't find this step.
    When I click on the clouds tab:
    - "Volumetric Clouds v4.8" when I click on "Setup Clouds", nothing happens.
    - "Volumetric Clouds (Shader based volume clouds...)" These are the only clouds from the tab I can add but they don't look suited for my use case.
    - "Particle Volume Clouds" I click on every one of the four setups but nothing happens

Under the Sky Master component I can activate components manually. Is this what I should do?

Some things I activate have pink material (e.g. "0 SURROUND CLOUDS HEAVY), some things do nothing (e.g. 1 UPPER CLOUD BED, UPPER & LOVER DYNAMIC CLOUDS)
    Some things look very weird, the rain for instance looks like this:
    upload_2021-12-21_18-34-40.png
    The leaves:
    upload_2021-12-21_18-42-1.png

Then I found prefabs in the SkyMaster-PREFABS-URP folder.

Should I use them?

I tried SKY MASTER A and it looks really gorgeous but the clouds are not moving and they are shaking (very little but noticable, certainly there is something visibly wrong).
    Also when I go through the tabs in the Sky Master component, only the Sky component is doing something.
    When I change stuff in Clouds tab, nothing happens with the clouds.
    The same in the Weather tab, I tried all "Current weather" (e.g. Snow Storm etc.) with no effect at all.

The same with SKY MASTER A4a & SKY MASTER A5a.
    They look awesome and they move, that's what I am looking for but again I can't change anything except in the SKY tab.

In scene view, those prefabs look great but when I hit play, it gets weird. The shaddows of gameobjects are jittering very visibly and the ambient color changes to a red-tone without the sun moving and won't go back. Also there is jittering in the background - certainly not correct usage.

I also went through the demo scenes.

In the URP demo scene "Demo scene v5.0 DEMO and API EXAMPLE...LIghting 1" the clouds are jittering heavily, similar to the shaddows and outlines of gameobjects in my scene when I press play.

In the URP demo scene "Demo scene 5.0 MAIN DEMO and API Example SCENE URP ... Dark Optimized 3" you can see similar thing I have with the difference between scene and game view. The scene view looks fine but in the game view there is a lot of jitering (just mentioning that to show you what I mean, I don't expect final demo-scenes in BETA version)

Again, thanks a lot for helping out !!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

In latest urp there is a prefab to use in prefabs-> urp folder, is this the one you used ?

I am without pc access until tomorrow, so then can help with more specifics and in Discord

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Shodan0101 likes this.
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

GI Proxy new demo (SRP)

Ethereal new demo with multiple shadowed spot lights

New InfiniCLOUD demo with dual cloud layers for ground fog and upper cloud layer with Vortex

New Sky Master ULTIMATE version is submitted to the Unity Asset Store !!!

The new version adds a GI Proxy demo showcasing a better regulated GI Proxy use with single light, also added new demos in the Ethereal and InfiniCLOUD assets, which are upgradable from Sky Master ULTIMATE (same effects can be done in Sky Master ULTIMATE URP and HDRP Betas directly as well).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - The system has now been tested up to the latest Unity 2022.1 Beta and a variant of the cloud shadows shader that covers all three cloud types has been added that works in URP11 and URP12 (URP10 shader was already available).

Some sample of the shadows in 2022.1 are shown in the photos above. The latest URP Beta that includes the above new compatibility features with Unity 2020-21-22 is now available for download for all Sky Master ULTIMATE users.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE - InfiniCLOUD Shader based volumetric cloud module - WIP on new demo combining the vortex, volume lit particles and shader based clouds module for extreme performance on complex cloud requirements scenario.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Full Volumetric Clouds tested in a 5 years old DELL XPS (1050GTX)

Full Volumetric Clouds with Fly Through in VR (URP Version)

Full Volumetric Clouds with Fly Through, various height formations (Images from Unity 2022 Beta and HDRP)

Sky Master ULTIMATE full volumetric clouds with fly through, tested in HDRP pipeline and Unity 2021 and 2022. All modules have now been extensively tested in both URP and HDRP pipelines in all latest Unity versions, including the latest 2022 Beta release.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Full volumetric clouds with fly through, tweaking the clouds

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Full volumetric clouds with fly through combination with shader based volume clouds with Vortex, new demos work inprogress.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE - Oceanis Pro HDRP - Closed Beta Tutorial 1

Oceanis Pro will be a discounted upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE, Oceanis Core is a Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP module, Oceanis Pro is the more advanced version of the Sky Master HDRP Oceanis Core module.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE full volumetric clouds with fly through have now been tested in URP pipeline and Unity 2021 and 2022, the last Beta version also contains a shadows shader variant that works in URP12 and URP13, besides the already included variant for URP10 & 11.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  44. nasos_333

nasos_333

The following ARTnGAME assets are on -50% discount in Unity Sale !!!!
    Sky Master ULTIMATE : Volumetric Skies & Weather (50% off)
    Ethereal URP - Volumetric Lighting & Fog (50% off)
    InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles (50% off)
    InfiniGRASS: GPU Vegetation (50% off)
    InfiniTREE - (50% off), Toon Effects Maker - (50% off)
    Advanced FX Creator -(50% off), Particle Dynamic Magic - (50% off)

Secret ARTnGAME sales !!!
    Sky Master ULTIMATE can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $19, to Ethereal for $5 and to InfiniTREE ($19) - Sun Shafts SRP ($5) - Advanced FX Creator ($19) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($19) -Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Limited ARTnGAME New Year Offer !!!
    Sky Master ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniRIVER and to ORION for only $9 !!!

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit

Recon03 and Shodan0101 like this.
  45. Recon03

Recon03

Yup, 100% " I'll buy Sky Master right now, but I'd love to get some of your other assets at a discount. Infini Grass and Infini Tree both look amazing."

I was replying to this comment.

Yup I was re-enforcing, they are great products, and why I thought they are.:)

nasos_333 likes this.
  46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks for the kind comments :), always very appreciated.

47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Dynamic rain and snow shaders are now developed for both URP and HDRP pipelines and will be available in the next Sky Master ULTIMATE URP-HDRP Beta versions.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE movable clouds centered around a pivot mode, for special FX use.
    The same clouds can be used for special FX like atomic bomb or volcano in the background.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

ORION Space Generation Framework

50. nasos_333

nasos_333

Combination of the new round planet water of ORION (WIP for next version) and Sky Master ULTIMATE URP volumetric planetary clouds.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022