Search Unity

[ON $20 FIXED PRICE SALE!✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Ethereal volumetric lighting and fog.

Particles related setup of the Volumetric Lighting and Fog system, also applies to general use of transparency with image effects in URP.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5e has been released at the Unity Asset Store !

v5.1.5e

- Added iOS specific water version to handle the case where the Camera depth map is not grabbed properly with the default shader on Mac and related demo scene.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  5. julesd

julesd

Are the URP and HDRP versions, just going to be added to Sky Master Ultimate? Or will they be separate addons, cause I see no clear indications of this, I see Sky Master Ultimate URP or Sky Master Ultimate HDRP text, so it makes me think they will be separate addons. But I am not sure, I hope not, hope it is just an upgrade to Sky Master Ultimate?

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Both HDRP and URP Beta versions of Sky Master ULTIMATE are available in Google Drive download.

They are separate projects, each remade and tailored to take full advantage of the pipelines.

The plan is to release as separate assets later, there will be a TBD price to upgrade to these versions, which will be $5 the first two weeks, and will always be free in Google Drive download for users that bough the Sky Master ULTIMATE before the store releases of URP and HDRP.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  7. julesd

julesd

Bought it anyway. 'PM message' does PM mean Private Meassge? Cause I am looking to get the URP and HDRP Beta.

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Yes, personal message here is fine, also let me know the purchase invoice or order number and will send all links asap.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  9. sirMagicyan

sirMagicyan

hi,

I have an issue with the clouds, they appear higher in horizon than in photos, is there a way to change this ?

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

Full volumetric clouds with fly through examples of various planet sizes

Examples of background volumetric clouds

Background volumetric clouds - Horizon Y Adjust to -700 example to change the horizon displacement of the clouds.

Shader based Volumetric Clouds and use of 2ond clouds layer for background or horizon in a vertical way. Demo is included in the asset.

Hi,

If you mean the background volume clouds, there is a HorizonY variable that can move the cloud bed angle to horizon up and down, try large values like 500 or -500 to see the effect.

For the full volumetric clouds with fly through, there is a planet size and distance from planet surface displacement factor (Cloud start variable) that can alter their look in the horizon based on the chosen planet curvature.

For the shader based volumetric clouds, which are best for mobile and lightweight desktop use, you can extend the camera view distance (and the horizon distance in the cloud control script) or add another layer for the background only as in one of my demos that added an extra layer for thin clouds in background.

I post a few images above for reference. Let me know if these address the question and for anything else. Also you can use my Discord for direct chat and help (https://discord.gg/X6fX6J5)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Ethereal Volumetric Lighting system.

UPDATE for Unity 2020 - 2021:

I have recently noticed that in Unity 2020 and above there is a bug where some of the variables access due to their protection level is reported as erroneous, while in Unity 2019 and below works fine, this affects the extra image effects Motion Blur and Temporal AA.

I have now created a patch for this issue and will be included in the next Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta upgrade (v14d), i can send the patch to anyone interested in a PM asap, if come across this issue in Unity 2020-21.

The patch will be included in the Ethereal v1.1.8g as well, for the standalone Ethereal version.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Free vouchers !!!!
    (Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-H3VD-3MX7-DFXE-EKAD-MWM4
    Toon Effects Maker
    ASV-7DQ4-AT4L-W4UH-4999-XGCG
    Global Illumination Proxy
    ASV-TEM3-HTD6-LYJR-D9MP-XPWJ
    Mystery Rings Icons Pack

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

SkyMaster ULTIMATE HDRP - Oceanis water and ocean system, pure FFT ocean implementation WIP, this submodule will be available in Oceanis standalone system, which will be upgradable from Sky Master ULTIMATE for a much discounted price. The new module can be used as standalone or along side the Gernstner waves in the current Sky Master HDRP water module.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Oceanis water and ocean system, pure FFT ocean implementation, Boat dynamics and floaters WIP.

This submodule will be available in Oceanis standalone system, which will be upgradable from Sky Master ULTIMATE for a much discounted price. The new module can be used as standalone or along side the Gernstner waves and base FFT modes in the current Sky Master HDRP water module.

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Full volumetric clouds WIP on new Dynamic Vortex system. The system will also be ported to URP and Standard Pipeline after is finalized for HDRP.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Full volumetric clouds WIP on new Dynamic Vortex system. The system will also be ported to URP and Standard Pipeline after is finalized for HDRP.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  18. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Full volumetric clouds

WIP on Volumetric Cloud supercell formations and vortexes and interaction of cloud volume with lightning.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5f has been released at the Unity Asset Store !

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5f
    - Added new deformable snow
    system Beta
    - Added new Geometry shader based rain and snow system Beta
    - Added demo scene with the new systems implemented for reference

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  20. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on the new Vortex system for SkyMaster ULTIMATE clouds, this is the work on the HDRP shader based clouds (InfiniCLOUD, which is a $5 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE).

The effect will be ported to the URP and SRP (SRP version will be included in Sky Master ULTIMATE directly) soon after is finalized for HDRP version of InfiniCLOUD.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Oceanis system Advanced Full FFT module WIP

https://assetstore.unity.com/lists/...clouds-lighting-ocean-fo-237063?aid=1101l8zwm

This is the full FFT mode, that will be available in Oceanis system when releases in the asset store and will be upgradable for a discounted price from Sky Master ULTIMATE (which includes the base Oceanis system with Gernstner waves and base FFT modes). Also shown the floaters system.

The Oceanis release will also have extra special particle systems to emulate liquids and waves from boat, a precision Buoyancy system, vortex and fluids simulation and more extra features to plug in to Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP ocean.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Oceanis water and ocean system, pure FFT ocean implementation, Boat dynamics and floaters WIP.

This is the full FFT mode, that will be available in Oceanis system when releases in the asset store and will be upgradable for a discounted price from Sky Master ULTIMATE (which includes the base Oceanis HDRP system with Gernstner waves and base FFT modes).

The new dynamic centralized controlled floaters system is shown in the video, this system allows for massive floater numbers with minimal performance impact and alignment to the water surface. Floaters also dynamically react to the boat, with physics enabled on the fly when hit by the boat and then registered to the massive control system to keep with the ocean dynamics after hit water again.

The Oceanis release will also have extra special particle systems to emulate liquids and waves from boat, a precision Buoyancy system, Vortex and Fluids simulation and more extra features to plug in to Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP ocean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in the 6th Week of the Unity SALE !!!!!
    SkyMaster ULTIMATE is a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time !!

SkyMaster ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

This is the full FFT mode, that will be available in Oceanis system when releases in the asset store and will be upgradable for a discounted price from Sky Master ULTIMATE (which includes the base Oceanis HDRP system with Gernstner waves and base FFT modes).

The new dynamic centralized controlled floaters system is shown in the video, this system allows for massive floater numbers with minimal performance impact and alignment to the water surface. Floaters also dynamically react to the boat, with physics enabled on the fly when hit by the boat and then registered to the massive control system to keep with the ocean dynamics after hit water again.

The Oceanis release will also have extra special particle systems to emulate liquids and waves from boat, a precision Buoyancy system, Vortex and Fluids simulation and more extra features to plug in to Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP ocean.

In this video there is more than 1125 floaters and the performance is still barely impacted, I
    will continue with the stress test and add more to see when I reach the limit in my laptop (4 years old DELL XPS, non gaming)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

August 1st offers - Free vouchers !!!!
    (Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-M7JC-Y4QJ-F7QD-LRDL-MYW9
    Global Illumination Proxy

ASV-6KKT-MK6U-URWF-DRWG-C4QV
    Mystery Rings Icons Pack

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    knxrb likes this.
  26. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    knxrb likes this.
  27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE new fully procedural dynamic rain effects WIP.

Added blur and small droplets, plus directionality - speed control and transparency - refraction.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  28. TimGM

TimGM

@nasos_333 I have just bought Sky Master Ultimate and also Ethereal and Infinigrass. I am a little unsure if I need to install all 3 assets or now that I have Sky Master Ultimate do I just install that package. Does adding the others give anything extra. I need to work in URP. Thanks! Great offers by the way :)

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Tim,

I will send the URP version in 30 minute when reach office. The urp is standalone, so should erase the store versions for both sky and grass. Ethereal can be installed on top for extra demos and assets. About URP release, when out of beta and comes to store will be a separate asset and $5 upgrade from current for 2 weeks, also previous users before urp store release can always have it for free in google drive or for lower upgrade price.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE new fully procedural dynamic rain effects WIP. Added freeze effect, large water drops and turbulent running water. Will post a video of the WIP asap.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  31. look001

look001

Can the System add layers of Cloud? There is an incredible Cloud system (
    ) that uses multiple layers. Your HDRP clouds actually look similar. What exactly is possible with HDRP compared to URP?
    And is it possible to Mask out clouds by a mesh? I imagine a teddy shaped Cloud in the sky.

32. look001

look001

Are the full volumetric clouds available Form mobile?

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,
    In theory it can, though at the moment there is a fixed 2 layers, one thick and one very thin, like the first 6 images posted above.

Then there is also a shader based clouds (last 5 images) that is good to look above or below and a background layer that is possible with a minor code change, but would increase a lot the burdain for performance.

So in theory can use 4 layers, but i have never tried it as can be heavy for my 4 years old laptop, might make more sense for stronger desktops though.

The shader based clouds can be used on mobile as they are very lightweight and adjustable (check last image), but dont support fly through (only view from above or below)

34. look001

look001

Okay thank you! So is this thick layers not good for mobile because it runs very laggy, or does the thick not support mobile at all because of the lower shader model? I would Like to do a flightsimulator for mobile. Also is it possible to mask out shapes in the clouds (a teddy for example)?

By the way these images look beautiful!

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

The full volume would be overkill for mobile as is a cutting edge cloud system targeting desktop (the stronger the better also), though one might try if resolution is reduced overall, cloud resolution reduced a lot and step samples even lower. Also i recommend standard pipeline, as URP is much heavier for image effects. Not sure about running on mobile due to shader level, it generally not require DX11 as not using compute shaders, but cant tell if would run on mobile hardware.

look001 likes this.
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE on Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP, when used in HDRP10 and above:

I had a few reports about water issues in HDRP v10 and above in some of the demo scenes that use the new Oceanis water system, it was related to the Volume depth renderer that handles the shore lines, so can be solved by either enable the camera based depth rendering (disable volume depth renderer as shown in the photo posted above) or use a new patch i have created for HDRP10+.

I can send the patch for users of the HDRP version directly in Google Drive on PM request. The patch will also be included in the next version of Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP (beta 10b).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - URP (InfiniCLOUD Vortex plugin)
    New vortex system is now ported to InfiniCLOUD URP as well as the initial HDRP version (plugin upgradable from Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5). The system also has proper ground shadows from the vortex.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - New prefabs for Beta 10a are now available, for direct insertion and use in any scene. The new prefab will be included in the next HDRP version and also is available to all users on PM request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in the 6th Week of the Unity SALE !!
    SkyMaster ULTIMATE is a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time !!

SkyMaster ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Asset Store links

Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are on -50% Discount in the 6th Week of the Unity SALE !!

SkyMaster ULTIMATE is also a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time.

LAST DAY OF THE SALE & OF THE SkyMaster ULTIMATE UPGRADE OFFER !

Asset Store links

Enjoy :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE Standard Pipeline
    WIP on demo scene using a static skybox with dynamic sun, volume fog - atmosphere with scattering and volumetric clouds.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  41. gatox

gatox

@nasos_333 how can I get the urp package? I just bought Sky Master Ultimate but it doesn't work in a URP project

42. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, let me know the invoice or order number in a PM and will send links to the URP version asap.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE - InfiniCLOUD plugin ($5 upgrade), new Vortex system WIP, now ported to URP as well, additionally to the original HDRP Vortex system.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  44. nasos_333

nasos_333

New dynamic skybox released in Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5h, that can bland with a 360 HDR image for extra skybox possibilities.

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5h
    - Added new skybox shader to support a HDR 360 images static skybox blended with the dynamic skybox,
    for extra effects possibilities.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  45. nasos_333

nasos_333

ORION Space and Planet generation framework

ORION Space and Planet generation framework is a new ARTnGAME asset that will be standalone as well as a upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE at lower price and will be best used along with Sky Master ULTIMATE for various types of volume clouds and time of day options.

Some of the features planned for the new system
    - Procedural planet generation
    - Procedural Spaceship generator
    - Galaxy formation generator
    - Inner planet cavities curving
    - Lens flares from multiple brightness sources
    - Black hole systems
    - Planet atmosphere with light scattering
    - LOD based planet generation and traversal in run time
    - Dynamic planetary cloud systems
    - Combination with Sky Master ULTIMATE for full volumetric planetary clouds
    - Lightning system for planets with multidirectional lighting
    - Fluid based dynamic planet texture generation
    - Dynamic brightness stars
    - Volumetric Nebula and star dust emulation

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  46. nasos_333

nasos_333

ORION Space and Planet generation framework is a new ARTnGAME asset that will be standalone as well as a upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE at lower price and will be best used along with Sky Master ULTIMATE for various types of volume clouds and time of day options.

WIP on ORION, nebula system - space dust and local volumetric lights.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
  47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5i has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE v5.1.5i
    - Added a new Vortex system for the shader based clouds module and a new demo showcasing the effect.

SEPTEMBER OFFERS !!!
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to the complete sky, weather, ocean and volumetric effects suit Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $15 (vs $70 normal price) and from Sky Master ULTIMATE can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $15 (vs $60) and to Ethereal for $5.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE also upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Sun Shafts SRP ($5) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) -Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  48. serenityAdvocate

serenityAdvocate

Hi, i am trying out the HDRP version of the system and would like to do the clouds shown in the photo above, what parameters should i be looking at, as now clouds are much thinner.

The clouds look incredible btw :), hopefully i can get that look as in above images.

thanks

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, thanks for the kind comments :)

I send above two photos of the demo the clouds are included in, for reference. You can copy the settings directly from the connectVolumeClouds script on the camera to your camera, or the whole camera if possible.

Let me know if this addresses the question and for any further help.

ARTnGAME September 2021 offers !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -67% discount ($19 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $25 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

50. serenityAdvocate

serenityAdvocate

Great, thanks. will check the demo asap.