Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[-50% OFF SALE! - Save $600✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

ARTnGame December 2020 offers !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -85% discount ($9 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price) for a limited time !!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $35 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

2. Purumo

Purumo

Hello!
    I am working on a large project in which I need to create a realistic weather system. I'm very interested in your assets and I have a few questions. (Sorry if they were already asked, it is very difficult to read and understand everything with bad English).
    1) My project version - 2019.1.0.f2. It's very difficult for me to update it because of project scope. Will your newest asset work with this version of Unity?
    2) Will I need to buy your other assets (besides Sky Master ULTIMATE) to meet my requirements? I need features:
    to control the speed (strength) and direction of the wind (and maybe add dust storms),
    to control the time of day,
    to add various types of clouds,
    to add thunderstorm and lightning,
    to add a fog,
    to control rain and snow,
    to be able to add wet, snowy and freezing effects to my custom materials at runtime,
    to control the volumetric fly-through clouds (and maybe their height),
    and, of course, be able to combine different types of weather.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

If you get sky master ultimate you have access to all my other weather etc modules.

Also can have $5 upgrade go my other assets like Infinigrass on demand.

I work the pipelines in 2019.4 5f1, so if need urp or hdrp is best to go with that version, though if your unity version supports srp 7.3.x should work, but have not tested it

The store version is 2018 LTS project and uses standard pipeline, so will work with all 2019 versions.

Let me know for any more details as needed

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------- Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP Beta 6 is now released !!! ----------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The system is available on PM request.

This new version is a massive upgrade with integration to Sky Master ULTIMATE core,
    image effect based clouds and shadows for all cloud types, prefabs for direct scene insertion,
    a new ocean system with special underwater effects and much more.

Also the system has been adapted & tested in both Unity 2019.4 and 2021.1.0a9 (URP 10.2.2)

Quick Start Guide

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta 9 is now released !!!
    The system is available on PM request.

This new version is a massive upgrade with integration to Sky Master ULTIMATE core, unique in the asset store volumetric lighting system for URP, cloud shadows for all cloud types, prefabs for direct insertion in scene and much more. Also the system has been adapted & tested in both Unity 2019.4 and 2021.1.0a7 Unity (URP 10.2)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE (http://u3d.as/agN) URP Pipeline
    Volumetric lighting and shadowing in the new URP Beta v9.0, demo with volumetric shadow masking

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE - HDRP Beta 6
    Small tutorial on how to add the Sky Manager component to a HDRP scene

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP Beta 6a is now released !!!

The new version fixes one issue with the shore lines depth renderer and adds an optimized version of the PREFAB 2 with the sea and cloud reflections rendering for lower end systems.

Also addressed an issue where the water projected grid was not created properly some times depending on screen resolution.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  10. Recon03

Recon03

Any idea when you plan to push InfiniGrass 2.0 out? for production. since I retired from clients, I been making stuff for the kids and I have other plans, and would like to leverage InfiniGrass 2, I sold a game as you knew with Infinigrass V1. but waiting on V2. Thanks.

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The system is generally ready for production, though i still work on gui details, some extras in billboard system, the new brush editor and the pipelines, the pipelines took development generally lot back, but i hope to have the beta in early January.

Recon03 likes this.
  12. Recon03

Recon03

Thanks for the update. if its ready, I would consider, putting it out for a beta, so folks can test on the store for you, and just add to it as you go. Just a suggestion. I know you still have some GUI stuff from the last time we spoke, unless you are wanting to do that to make it easier for folks to use first.

PS: The new rendering pipelines have been a task that is for sure.

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

I am priiritizing ease of use, so that is one aspect i want full reslized before release, only the brush creator is missing fir this, then maybe release a beta before add the multi facet billboards option, as the single tdlexture ones work fine already and focus on those after release.

Recon03 likes this.
  14. Recon03

Recon03

Thanks for that info.

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

np, i am actually decided to release the Beta soon and add the multi facet billboards and multi texture interaction system later, as can be in any case more advanced options to the current implementations. Also the HDRP and URP will be WIP for some more time, even though all major aspects of shader and depth handling have been finished.

I am half way through the manual atm, and finishing the last touches of brush creator, so far all work very nice and automated, is only few clicks to plant a terrain with plant rules, so i think would be a good start for everyone interested start testing and give feedback.

16. Recon03

Recon03

Sounds good, dunno if you have my email anymore not since I retired, I don't check Unity forums, and I left Discord as it become a distraction due to helping so many users and never getting work done, so I wanted to check in when you release. So not sure if you mass email folks your new assets if not I will check in a few weeks. I plan to use it for a new game, I'm working on with the kids and some I plan to sell for mobile. The rest of my work is in Unreal anyways... but, teaching the kids some stuff to make games and doing some home schooling projects for the kids, so I plan to leverage V2.

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

I will post when the release is done here and in Discord, generally i don't send to list of emails.

18. Recon03

Recon03

I will try and check when I can, I no longer use Discord, it become a distraction for me, and cost me a lot of time, money helping people. SO I un-installed it over a month ago. But I will watch from time to time during sales. I don't use Unity forums much either, unless a sale happens and I happen to need something. Thanks anyways.

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Alternatively just send me your email in PM here and will keep in mind to send when release is done. If i have the PM will remember for sure to send :) as i check PMs here regularly.

Recon03 likes this.
  20. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Version
    Volumetric lighting and shadowing, camera Motion Blur and Interactive snow for the upcoming Beta 10.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    Recon03 likes this.
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE (http://u3d.as/agN) URP version - Volumetric Lighting

Volumetric Lighting module WIP, reflection of the volumes in water.

22. ysundawa

ysundawa

Just purchased the asset yesterday (Thanks to the new year sales program!)... however I still unable to find how to make it works with URP, everything is magenta and I dont want to migrate all of my material for sure, I still need to use URP .... any idea where can I found tutorial about URP related pipeline?

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the pipelines are sepatate projects, send me the invoice in a pm and will send ssap

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE (http://u3d.as/agN) URP version - Volumetric Lighting

Volumetric Lighting module WIP, added noise in the volume, fixed issue where the volume was not visible in the skybox area, fixed issue where only one local light was displaying volume lighting each time and added more controls over the density distribution.

The new volume light features will be released in the upcoming Beta 10.

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP version - Volumetric Lighting and Shadowing

Shadows on volume of spot light and sun light behind mountains.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  26. Fibonaccov

Fibonaccov

That is some pretty insane sale given the quality of what you get and the level of support from the author. thanks Nasos! Merry Christmas and wishing you a great 2021!

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks a lot for the kind comments :)

Merry Christmas and happy New Year !! :)

Fibonaccov likes this.
  28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Volume lighting and Real time GI WIP

Global Illumination Proxy system used with the new Volumetric Lighting system for atmospheric scattering.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  29. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Happy New Year buddy! Hope you and your family have all been safe and wishing you a happy, healthy and successful 2021!

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, thanks a lot :)

Happy New Year and best wishes !!!

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

33. Magic73

Magic73

*edit* Just sent you a PM for the URP versions *edit*

Does the Ocean have underwater effect also?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

HDRP Ocean

Hi,

The Ocean has underwater, though is still WIP for URP version, the HDRP one has a more advanced (but heavier) system with a refraction like possibility in the ocean. I plan to add this for URP as well.

I sent the URP Beta 10 in PM, let me know for any questions and also can use my Discord for direct chat - https://discord.gg/X6fX6J5

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - Dusk clouds with fly through demo WIP, using the system with HDRP Physically based sky.

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP and URP get new InfiniCLOUD demo, showcasing height adjustment, cloud density and horizon adjustments and limit of the effect in a region.

ARTnGAME Assets are now on -50% SALE in Unity New Year Sale !!!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $5 !!!

37. neuralxmasaki

neuralxmasaki

Hi Thanks for this awesome asset!
    I got interested in the latest beta which can work with HDRP. Especially, I am interesting in the underwater sim and sun light simulation. I appreciate if you could send me the beta with the discount voucher. Thank you in advance.

38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, sure, send me the invoice PDF and will send the HDRP project asap.

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Ethereal URP WIP. Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Volumetric lighting and Fog module.

Testing the system with a forest and the Atrium scene.

40. Exsepad

Exsepad

Hello!
    I bought this asset for a lot of money and can't get a good night sky picture even in the test case!
    My reflection in the water is shaking (circled in red in the screenshot), the sky is an unnatural purple-gray color and has "edges" of the same color (circled in blue in the screenshot). Also the moon is in front of the clouds when I add clouds to the scene.
    This is the same for both Linear Color Space and Gamma Color Space. I am using Unity 2019.4.14f1 version and standard rendering.
    What the hell am I doing wrong?
    Please, help! I'm tired of looking for an asset for sky and weather without bugs :confused:

Attached Files:

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

which pipeline is used ?

42. nasos_333

nasos_333

About reflection, you can increase the resolution of the reflection clouds or use a smaller distance to lower that effect.

The moon must be in a Background layer if using this type of clouds, and a Background camera must be setup to render and pass the background to the system.

The sky coloration can be controlled with the Gradient based method for finer control of colors during the times of day.

You can use my Discord also for direct chat and help (https://discord.gg/X6fX6J5), i will make a few photos of the settings and get back on those.

43. jitterhorse

jitterhorse

Hi. Will it work in URP with VR? Thanks

44. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i have not tested URP in VR, i had few users that used it and sent me feedback and few changes, so i implemented them as well in later URP Beta, but since not own a system to test i cannot say for 100%. Plus VR has these different modes like Single Pass instanced which make it a lot harder to adapt and test.

jitterhorse likes this.
  45. nasos_333

nasos_333

January 2021 ARTnGAME big offers !!!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to the following ARTnGAME assets for only $3 for a limited time and to InfiniGRASS for only $5 !!!

Upgrade:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniTREE - Procedural Forest Creation & Optimization - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Advanced FX Creator - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Sun Shafts SRP Beta - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Volumetric Fog SRP Beta - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles - $3.00

InfiniGRASS users can also upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $5.

Enjoy :)

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Test of the system in URP11 with Point Light volumetric shadows

Ethereal URP WIP. Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Volumetric lighting and Fog module.

47. jitterhorse

jitterhorse

Thank you. Any way to try it before i buy?

48. nasos_333

nasos_333

which modules are you interested in ?

49. jitterhorse

jitterhorse

I want to work with URP Volumetric lighting and Fog module.

50. nasos_333

nasos_333

I see, that one i can only provide to clients of the Sky Master ULTIMATE or InfiniCLOUD system atm, but due to the particularity of the case for VR, i can make an offer to get my InfiniCLOUD system for $5 and then can send the system for testing and if you can use it, then can decide a price for upgrading to Sky Master ULTIMATE as payment for the asset.

Note that this system was just created, so no considerations have been done yet in VR. Also i will need the invoice PDF of the InfiniCLOUD purchase to proceed.

jitterhorse likes this.