Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

2D SURVIVAL SANDBOX KIT MULTIPLAYER (TERRIA/ MINECRAFT 2D) ASSETSTORE

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Drymarti111, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Quick info:

SinglePlayer and Multiplayer has been merged together. After long fight with merging two projects, we are closer than ever... I can't really wait to give you that product and show my support to you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me privately on my mail. I will help with everything

2. Davieplier

Davieplier

Sounds cool. But you said that SinglePlayer and Multiplayer has been merged together, so is it multiplayer only i presume?

3. Daftsins

Daftsins

Ehm where are we stuck at now? The wait times are INSANE

4. LilGames

LilGames

heheheheehh

5. TechSins

TechSins

Probably dead

6. Davieplier

Davieplier

i hope not lols

7. TechSins

TechSins

Guess it is :p

8. Davieplier

Davieplier

maybe he's busy or smth

Drymarti111 likes this.
  9. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Okay let me be straight:

I have employed very talented programmer last 2 days. We have fixed the multiplayer. I am very sorry for lack of information for that LONG time.

It wasn't about I didn't work on the game. The bug was so hard to fix (for as much as YEAR) that I was starting to lose my will to create any project. But I didn't give up.

I was trying to fix that bug every single week, for all the year round. If that may help you in making your dreams - make sure to : Find right people to work with and NEVER GIVE UP.

We've made it people. We've made it. MULTIPLAYER IS DONE and is working! Not in a week, not in a month. It is working now.

I am recording tutorials | adding female character | adding textures AND... It is done. I will upload update today evening so you could get it before a week.

you will NEED to get Photon (PUN) Free version to make the package works. I will also put separate version of the game that will be singleplayer only. (It has single and multi, but needs PUN anyway)

Love you. I am very sorry so you were waiting so long, but we made it. We are here and we will create that future in Unity!

10. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

We are in future. I will never let you down! I am here to finally announce... We have done it. After a year!!!!!!!!! Of fighting we have made working package.

Please read my last post. I will post here new message today evening after submitting package to Assetstore.

Thank you for your support!

11. TechSins

TechSins

Congrats on getting multiplayer done! looking forward to trying it out.

Drymarti111 likes this.
  12. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Multiplayer has been approved in 1 day.

Developers: I am adding youtube tutorial for you today. I didnt expect Unit will make as fast response.

Wish you best in development and now... After multi is done... let’s add some in-game content ;)

13. TechSins

TechSins

Any chance you could make a inventory system like Terraria? Either in a long tutorial or maybe as a added bonus feature in your kit??

Drymarti111 likes this.
  14. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

I am sure I can, but it’s not in my development plan. This is why I am creating that game. To avoid any common things with others ;)

Anyway... I think I could make separate add-ons for that package with customer requests...

Tell me what you think. As it’s extra job that is not in development plan

15. TechSins

TechSins

I would love if you could make it as a addon i would defiantly pay 25-30 extra for it to be like Terraria!

Drymarti111 likes this.
  16. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Please write me:
    What system would you like to see e.g:
    Quick item menu slots (1-9 to select items without opening inventory)

Etc.

I will take a look into that and cover some things as a Premium Upgrade (Addons)

17. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Multiplayer - quick tutorial to make setup (I am now working to provide you more content and fixes)

18. LilGames

LilGames

Why don't you just use one of the many inventory assets already available?

19. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

No worries. Addons might be really needed for most of the people.
    I wouldn't charge much for them, it's like... few dollars to have all of addons I will create.

I am rewriting character to make it more... Flexible. Faster. So it works properly.
    I have added female characters to multiplayer and single-player and I am recording tutorial to it.

I have added lava blocks + extend map with it. I have also added new blocks in random generator.
    New tutorial of how to randomly generate maps - after content update. It means that every time we dig into level below -50 we can see lava biom (or something).

I have added slime biom and slime enemies.
    New sand biom, with 5 types of sands to create sand adventure (Part of Storyline-Update)

The most imporant... I am not creating all these changes with any external programmers so I am able to hand no delays in delivering it to you. I will make more progress after 10 days of discount.

Stay healthy!

20. BlueTera

BlueTera

OMG Nice news i can start to now i can continue with my project can i use some of the old progress ?

Drymarti111 likes this.
  21. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

You can use everything from the old project. Just simply copy/paste characters/blocks/maps and make sure to copy/paste everything to make it works.

Thankfully, the new system works with the old one. And the only change is: adding characters to multiplayer. But I have already recorded video on that. Needs to polish few things before release it on Youtube :)

22. Magixapps

Magixapps

Hi,Your asset look really nice ^^ its Mobile Ready?
    Thank you

23. Davieplier

Davieplier

I kniw how to make it mobile ready but you have to use a premium asset called control freak 2

24. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Q/A: My message about the next update: (University takes only 1 more month, so no worries!)

"About fighting using swords etc. It was said lot of times: I am not making RPG Game and will never add swords and armor to it. This game is only unique, because we fight using gravitation and light.
    I can of course add swords or fighting within armor - but for extra pay privately as an addon.

About recipes like: If we combine two desks then it could give you 4 fences right?
    I was thinking about that, but somehow I decided to make the recipe per unit system. I will try to make some changes in there so we could create more units in recipes :)

Chests are very well to be created and will be added in future, definitely! As well with the NPC Story-Line. They might be added after gameplay update (or maybe even in there).

Now I am finishing my university course year, so I am unable to work on the game, but I am still adding features time to time."

Love you everybody and remember to contact me on email in any case!

25. BigBoiii_Jones

BigBoiii_Jones

If I could make a request it'd be cool to have the engine be able to do a top down 2D game like Don't Starve not isometric gimmic 3D but just a top down 2D game with these mechanics.

26. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

New content is coming soon :)

27. LilGames

LilGames

Turn off gravity and add up/down movement. It's not difficult.

28. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

That's correct. You may also need to remove some player -> block colliders. Then you have it.
    Actually it's as easy, I could make second package from that hehe. Sorry for no project updates - coming back after discount week.

29. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Any progress updates?

30. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

CYBER WEEK! 50% OFF :)

31. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Any updates????

32. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

33. Hezekiel112

Hezekiel112

Its dead ?
    Because i want to purshase this asset but :
    Asset with no support
    Is not an Asset

34. BlueTera

BlueTera

Try to write a mail to him.

35. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

New
    I was always answering emails. Don't worry if there were no updates for a second (University).
    Package just a second ago got a huge "Style" update and lot of things had been fixed and put together.

Now until version 4 there are gonna be a lot of small updates to create better "programming" tutorials and to clean the project from anything what's not needed :)

Price is $7.5 until Version 4. Free updates as always! Wish you good development time!

36. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

In Update v3.6 INCOMING:

-Re-design Pause & Crafting Menu
    +Animated Tabs instead of simple buttons.
    +Click on Animated Tab to change between: crafting, recipes, profile, settings, save&load menus
    +New Items Relocation. Two modes: Inventory Grid (all items in grid) OR Inventory Free (all items placed as you want them, anywhere in the inventory panel).

Stay tuned!
    Price change from $7.5 to $8 as we are coming closer to v4 mobile version update.
    Free updates as always.

37. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Any updates to when v4 is coming?

38. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Mobile is fully working now. Just was waiting for my graphic designer to make better UI to the whole game. All my packages are being now updated so I believe, August would be the last moment for v4

LilGames likes this.
  39. sublimegamedev

sublimegamedev

@Drymarti111 is new update coming soon? Thank you!

Drymarti111 likes this.
  40. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Updates?

Drymarti111 likes this.
  41. BlueTera

BlueTera

Hi i have a problem with the last update.
    I get these as errors.

Attached Files:

Drymarti111 likes this.
  42. FishDoNotFly

FishDoNotFly

I just bought this game pack after seeing it a couple months back. I have a question; how do you place down blocks?

43. FishDoNotFly

FishDoNotFly

I also have read through the entire discussion thread and when will the next update be coming out?

Drymarti111 likes this.
  44. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

First: I do apologize that Mobile update took so long. As well as for anyone having issue with the package - I resolved them within next update. Please always contact me on my support email - I am always helping people regardless last update dates.

Mobile Tutorial and description is now being recorded. Adding new Mobile system to your new character is going to be perfectly easy (5minutes).

GAME automatically checks if your game is being run on mobile or PC. If it runs on PC it would not display mobile buttons. No scripting needed - full automation.

ALSO: Several bug fixes, whole code-commented for your better understanding.

Next Update: STORY + ADVENTURES & Completely New Player/World system. I have started re-writing the game. I will try to make it extremely easy for you to copy/paste your game-progress to new system.

MOBILE VERSION IS NOW WAITING FOR ASSETSTORE APPROVAL (tested on Android Only):
    upload_2022-1-27_15-34-25.png

upload_2022-1-27_15-34-39.png

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    EN_Games likes this.
  45. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

It is still basic Mobile, however it gives a kick in creation the mobile version of your game.
    Things to do in update 4.1 - new world spawning for mobile + new system of blocks selection in Inventory.
    It is being written at this very moment.

EN_Games likes this.
  46. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Update: Selecting blocks on Mobile and placing blocks is made on "holding the finger". Hold finger for "x" seconds to select item in inventory and hold finger for "x" seconds to place the block!

Now the only thing to resolve and fix is to "spawn your Map" on mobile. Somehow Map is being spawned flat on mobiles. It is due mobile directories.

If this bug isn't a big deal to you - I am happy to complete publishing the mobile update. However: each mobile map will be flat!

UPDATE 17/02/22 - Map spawning is being fixed. Working on the new UI and several other bug fixes in the meantime.
    Update 4.0 is very very close.

UPDATE 05/03/22 - Everything is fixed! Now the mobile is fully functional and just cosmetic things like UI need to be changed within days. Also new documentation and project re-directoring.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    EN_Games likes this.
  47. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Do you think, I should publish mobile version of the package separately from the original one? With "Free Upgrade" to everyone who bought the PC Version? Or maybe Paid? I said I won't make paid updates, so I'm here to ask you for that.

Or should I upgrade this package as new 4.0 version with multiplayer + mobile functionalities (all in one)?

48. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

I think release as a separate addon and allow people who have the pc version upgrade for a reduced price.

Drymarti111 likes this.
  49. BlueTera

BlueTera

How is it going with the next update. ?

50. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

I am now sending update to everyone who wants it earlier by support email. (Before it gets to the assetstore)
    Everything works. Just doing cosmetics and preparing asset for new Assetstore standards.

Please contact me to my support email for beta (fully functional) version of 4.0.