Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.2 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

[SALE] 2D SURVIVAL GAME MULTIPLAYER (Sandbox 2d Minecraft, Terraria) ASSETSTORE

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Drymarti111, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Quick info:

SinglePlayer and Multiplayer has been merged together. After long fight with merging two projects, we are closer than ever... I can't really wait to give you that product and show my support to you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me privately on my mail. I will help with everything

2. Davieplier

Davieplier

Sounds cool. But you said that SinglePlayer and Multiplayer has been merged together, so is it multiplayer only i presume?

3. XufyCZ

XufyCZ

Ehm where are we stuck at now? The wait times are INSANE

4. LilGames

LilGames

heheheheehh

5. TechSins

TechSins

Probably dead

6. Davieplier

Davieplier

i hope not lols

7. TechSins

TechSins

Guess it is :p

8. Davieplier

Davieplier

maybe he's busy or smth

Drymarti111 likes this.
  9. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Okay let me be straight:

I have employed very talented programmer last 2 days. We have fixed the multiplayer. I am very sorry for lack of information for that LONG time.

It wasn't about I didn't work on the game. The bug was so hard to fix (for as much as YEAR) that I was starting to lose my will to create any project. But I didn't give up.

I was trying to fix that bug every single week, for all the year round. If that may help you in making your dreams - make sure to : Find right people to work with and NEVER GIVE UP.

We've made it people. We've made it. MULTIPLAYER IS DONE and is working! Not in a week, not in a month. It is working now.

I am recording tutorials | adding female character | adding textures AND... It is done. I will upload update today evening so you could get it before a week.

you will NEED to get Photon (PUN) Free version to make the package works. I will also put separate version of the game that will be singleplayer only. (It has single and multi, but needs PUN anyway)

Love you. I am very sorry so you were waiting so long, but we made it. We are here and we will create that future in Unity!

10. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

We are in future. I will never let you down! I am here to finally announce... We have done it. After a year!!!!!!!!! Of fighting we have made working package.

Please read my last post. I will post here new message today evening after submitting package to Assetstore.

Thank you for your support!

11. TechSins

TechSins

Congrats on getting multiplayer done! looking forward to trying it out.

Drymarti111 likes this.
  12. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Multiplayer has been approved in 1 day.

Developers: I am adding youtube tutorial for you today. I didnt expect Unit will make as fast response.

Wish you best in development and now... After multi is done... let’s add some in-game content ;)

13. TechSins

TechSins

Any chance you could make a inventory system like Terraria? Either in a long tutorial or maybe as a added bonus feature in your kit??

Drymarti111 likes this.
  14. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

I am sure I can, but it’s not in my development plan. This is why I am creating that game. To avoid any common things with others ;)

Anyway... I think I could make separate add-ons for that package with customer requests...

Tell me what you think. As it’s extra job that is not in development plan

15. TechSins

TechSins

I would love if you could make it as a addon i would defiantly pay 25-30 extra for it to be like Terraria!

Drymarti111 likes this.
  16. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Please write me:
    What system would you like to see e.g:
    Quick item menu slots (1-9 to select items without opening inventory)

Etc.

I will take a look into that and cover some things as a Premium Upgrade (Addons)

17. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Multiplayer - quick tutorial to make setup (I am now working to provide you more content and fixes)

18. LilGames

LilGames

Why don't you just use one of the many inventory assets already available?

19. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

No worries. Addons might be really needed for most of the people.
    I wouldn't charge much for them, it's like... few dollars to have all of addons I will create.

I am rewriting character to make it more... Flexible. Faster. So it works properly.
    I have added female characters to multiplayer and single-player and I am recording tutorial to it.

I have added lava blocks + extend map with it. I have also added new blocks in random generator.
    New tutorial of how to randomly generate maps - after content update. It means that every time we dig into level below -50 we can see lava biom (or something).

I have added slime biom and slime enemies.
    New sand biom, with 5 types of sands to create sand adventure (Part of Storyline-Update)

The most imporant... I am not creating all these changes with any external programmers so I am able to hand no delays in delivering it to you. I will make more progress after 10 days of discount.

Stay healthy!

20. BlueTera

BlueTera

OMG Nice news i can start to now i can continue with my project can i use some of the old progress ?

Drymarti111 likes this.
  21. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

You can use everything from the old project. Just simply copy/paste characters/blocks/maps and make sure to copy/paste everything to make it works.

Thankfully, the new system works with the old one. And the only change is: adding characters to multiplayer. But I have already recorded video on that. Needs to polish few things before release it on Youtube :)

22. Magixapps

Magixapps

Hi,Your asset look really nice ^^ its Mobile Ready?
    Thank you

23. Davieplier

Davieplier

I kniw how to make it mobile ready but you have to use a premium asset called control freak 2

24. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Q/A: My message about the next update: (University takes only 1 more month, so no worries!)

"About fighting using swords etc. It was said lot of times: I am not making RPG Game and will never add swords and armor to it. This game is only unique, because we fight using gravitation and light.
    I can of course add swords or fighting within armor - but for extra pay privately as an addon.

About recipes like: If we combine two desks then it could give you 4 fences right?
    I was thinking about that, but somehow I decided to make the recipe per unit system. I will try to make some changes in there so we could create more units in recipes :)

Chests are very well to be created and will be added in future, definitely! As well with the NPC Story-Line. They might be added after gameplay update (or maybe even in there).

Now I am finishing my university course year, so I am unable to work on the game, but I am still adding features time to time."

Love you everybody and remember to contact me on email in any case!

25. BigBoiii_Jones

BigBoiii_Jones

If I could make a request it'd be cool to have the engine be able to do a top down 2D game like Don't Starve not isometric gimmic 3D but just a top down 2D game with these mechanics.

26. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

New content is coming soon :)

27. LilGames

LilGames

Turn off gravity and add up/down movement. It's not difficult.

28. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

That's correct. You may also need to remove some player -> block colliders. Then you have it.
    Actually it's as easy, I could make second package from that hehe. Sorry for no project updates - coming back after discount week.

29. Bonzotaz1

Bonzotaz1

Any progress updates?

30. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

CYBER WEEK! 50% OFF :)

31. Bonzotaz1

Bonzotaz1

Any updates????

32. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

33. MintIsHere