Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.2 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

[SALE] 2D SURVIVAL GAME MULTIPLAYER (Sandbox 2d Minecraft, Terraria) ASSETSTORE

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Drymarti111, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello,

Yes Editor is inside the package. Why it would stop working? Everything was working since I uploaded that.

System with Tiles. No lags. Everything made correctly ;)

2. Davieplier

Davieplier

Ok, i need to wait 1-2 days for paypal to add the debit card. Ill buy it for sure if it works;)

3. Davieplier

Davieplier

Payment Succesfull;)

4. Davieplier

Davieplier

how to delete 'welcome customer'

5. Davieplier

Davieplier

Hello Drymarti111. I have a few error with the package, so could you help me fix it with skype or whatsapp discord etc. I really hope you could help me out!
    Thanks for reading

-Davieplier

6. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello Davieplier, please contact me via e-mail for support problems. I help everyone on e-mails and there we can discuss skype etc.

What errors do you have? (Answer on email), as there are no errors in the package for now

7. Davieplier

Davieplier

Sorry for Late reaction ill email you my email addres is XXX

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  8. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello again. That's great.

Don't put your email in public places please. You can delete your email in that message.

Please contact me using "Contact support" in Unity Assetstore package page. I am in love to help you and show everything :)

9. TechSins

TechSins

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  10. Davieplier

Davieplier

Hello,
    I don't know How i contact you via "Contact support" in Unity Assetstore package page. so could you just email me?
    That'll be great
    -Davey

11. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Okay everyone, Dissapearing monster (when you leave the them outside the camera) fixed. Few small things added. Now I can finally walk into making mobile version as this is something that should be posted long time ago. About world: I am not going to update world generator yet but I will make better Map Editor as a placeholder!

12. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Here: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/82792
    Under screenshots you have: Support E-Mail. Copy that address email.
    I don't have your e-mail address

13. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

*Post Edited 07/05/18* Note: Multiplayer is in development, it is really going to be done finally! :)

New update came out! 2.1 Version only 15$!

What's new?
    -Fixed Bugs with disappearing monsters (when you leave them behind the camera)
    -New textures in profile
    -Preparing for new system maps
    -Prepared for Multiplayer version (Wish for about 2 weeks of working, as it's almost ready but needs implementation to this version)
    -Prepared to change all of the textures (pause menu, main menu) for more professional and user-friendly

In next update:
    As said before not Mobile version but multiplayer first (it could be easier to make mobile after multiplayer)
    Rebuilt UI
    New survival systems (harpoon, physics)
    Multiplayer
    (for sure as minor bugs were fixed in 2.1 version I was talking about for months (really hard bugs))
    New textures, new items, new recipes (more than 50 new things)
    and I think that is all my goals for version 3.0
    Price will change for around 32$ with Multi and of course everyone has FREE UPDATE! as always.

Sorry for that EXTREME delay. That were really hard months of making these fixes with monsters and others. There are still few bugs but, now you can create that game and release to play in 1 minute.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Hitch42 likes this.
  14. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Important Note!
    You can delete "World.scene". Instead of that use "Test.scene".

Thank Davieplier I will make it clean in next update. Just use test.scene as it is your working game with Update 2.1
    You can name it as you want but remember to also change name of the world in main menu:
    SelectPlayer.cs
    Instead of "World" -> You can see there is a "Test". This is because it loads Test.scene.

15. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

UPDATE NOTE: Multiplayer Lobby finished in 80%
    New UI (professional) is under development.

It is finally going up! I am so happy that we move on after that long time!
    Take your copy of package right now before it gets higher price.

For all of my customers: Free updates as always.

16. Fanimation

Fanimation

Hi, thanks for the nice asset, it has some nice innovations. Looking forward to the Multiplayer, which I hope will come soon, plus a multiplayer addition will skyrocket the sales of this asset.

17. Davieplier

Davieplier

I also Looking forward to the Multiplayer, which I hope will come soon too!
    all thanks to Drymatri! He/She Is The Best!!!!

18. FunnyGuy

FunnyGuy

Hi, using your asset, could I easily make enemies that have weapons? Also, how easy is it to include new sprites and how is the format of the animations?

19. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello! You have all tutorials (even how to add new player/enemy) on my youtube playlist (that is on 1 page).
    But, yeah it's pretty simple (few minutes without drawing enemies ;) )

Haha, I hope for that but, yeah Multiplayer is going to be awesome. It is going pretty well on development, I want to release it even next week (But first need to finish it and record tutorials)

Thanks!

FunnyGuy likes this.
  20. OfficialAshez

OfficialAshez

Buying this later. I've sent you a email, Drymarti111.
    Thanks for the amazing asset.

21. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Thank You for the support. I will help you with everything :)

22. OfficialAshez

OfficialAshez

Hello Everyone!

Can someone help me with the world editor? Inside the world editor i want to be able to change the size of the object im placing down. For an example, if im placing down a tree it will become really small.

Do anyone know how to change the size of the block your placing down? Or how i can re-write the script so it works to do so.

23. TechSins

TechSins

What's happening regarding the update?

24. LilGames

LilGames

Dry Marti, what is this icon:

Attached Files:

25. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello it's a string ;) Item available in game and ready scripted.

Hello, Multiplayer is extremely harder at the end. The world wasn't showing for the other players and we are fixing that for the whole month. It was ready to go but, too hard to fix. + I am not earning enough from games development so, I cannot work on that bug every day :(

26. Tegleg

Tegleg

tests i did a while back i found using a dictionary to sync the blocks worked.
    hope it helps

27. BlueTera

BlueTera

I am going to buy this asset in 1-2 days. cant wait to try it. and i did think this asset was dead but i got into the thread. and it isen`t dead and i am really happy to see that. so that did i wanted to buy it. when i got the money. ;) and good luck with multiplayer still worth the price right now. and i hope the price isent going to get higher in like 1-2 days.

28. BlueTera

BlueTera

Just bought it. thanks for making a asset i can affort. and could just get it into my budget for this month. ;)

Drymarti111 likes this.
  29. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello, Thank You for your support.

About multiplayer, as I said: now we are making some tricky thing. We are making multiplayer from scratch so it has completely different systems. It is the only possible way.

I will try to use dictionary as Tegleg said. Problem is my time but, I hope to make that multi as it's the most important update ever made for that package.

Again, thank you for support and write to me at any time :)

30. OfficialAshez

OfficialAshez

Sent you an email regarding refund, please response. Many thanks.

31. Davieplier

Davieplier

put the whole world in a string thingy and then use it in photonvieuw. this may work

32. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Noo, the whole system was just messy before. Anyway, it is now better.
    New thing that we are working on might work. I will update you all in 5 days maximum!

Sorry for waiting and thank you for your patience. I won't leave you all!

33. XufyCZ

XufyCZ

Hey, I have a question regarding this kit. Is it possible to make the main character bigger in comparison to the blocks, so it would be like for example in terraria, where the character is 3 blocks tall, not one?

Thank you for your answear in advance :)
    Best Regards and good luck,
    - Petr Bušek

34. Davieplier

Davieplier

Can you Release it? its been 5 days.. sorry but i want to have this soo bad so pls be honest

35. Davieplier

Davieplier

sorry that im not patient hehe

36. BlueTera

BlueTera

Game development takes long time if you want something good. and multiplayer can be a hard thing if your game is not made for it and then you want MP. so game development is a thing you need to be patient with.

Drymarti111 likes this.
  37. BlueTera

BlueTera

Hi. i have a little problem. when i want to build and then play the game. it starts as a flat world. how can i fix that a bit important. so i can play test more easy so my friends can try it.

38. BlueTera

BlueTera

Just made a new review of the package. and the reason for 4/5 stars is it needs some more tutorials so its easier to use.

39. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello,

Sorry for me being inactive for a long time - it's because of lot of things not only 2D Sandbox but also with that. Co-Op was ready so long time ago, but it gets harder with every bug so:

I am not promising anything but, it's getting far enough to tell you - Co:Op is working. We have working version of room creating, connecting worlds and playing together. Yupi!!!! UPDATE IS FREE FOR EVERYONE! :)

About tutorials:
    I am preparing new tutorials for few missed features + Co-Op video tutorials.
    I think I have answered you on mail BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

If you want to build game and have no flat world: Video tutorial is coming in 2-3 days maximum. I am recording it now. Sorry for that missing important tutorial.

So, I will update thread in 3 days then. It needs just few polishing things to give you really easy package to use.

AFTER THAT UPDATE:
    Rebuilding game. It means everything will be made for (No-Coding style package). And everything will be very clean and easy to use (with code as well).

BlueTera likes this.
  40. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Hello, I think I have also answered you on mail.

For everyone else:
    Making bigger character should be nothing more than just making it. I will check it once again (as I didn't do bigger player for a long time) and if everything is fine - I will record tutorial.
    If not - I will prepare package to have bigger characters

41. BlueTera

BlueTera

Sounds cool

42. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

NEWS:

Today new tutorials on how to export and build your game
    HERE:

UPDATE CO-OP:
    Co-Op is working and waiting for UI DESIGN that I am working on personally. I will edit that post soon to show you photos. Important knowledge before I will record tutorials to CO-OP:

-Players join the room created by Admin
    -We can only start game when everyone is ready in room (No after-joining (YET!!!))
    -We can choose Map we want to play as (New or Last Saved)
    -SinglePlayer and COOP are two separate games in one project
    -It is based on PHOTON Servers
    -If we have started to play with 3 friends and we want 4th person to join us while playing - we have to send him our SAVED MAP FOLDER. It's because he won't see changes made by us. (I will record all the tutorials)
    -It is going to be fixed and we are going to create central server OR map sending inside UNITY (so no worries). (But You are going to get update before that fixing, so you could work on working co-op already).
    -Players must be in the same area while playing so the map is blocking Player2 going far away from the Player1 (It is going to be changed in REBUILD Update)

Okay. These were few simple things about CO-OP System that is going to be improved BUT: we need to rebuild the project from the scratch first. No worries about all your existing projects - We will make it very friendly to import all your changes to rebuilt system.

Price with CO-OP is going to be around 25-32$ at the beginning. Free Updates for everyone in cause of long waiting time <3

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    BlueTera likes this.
  43. BlueTera

BlueTera

Cool man i am still happy about my buy for this asset and its good to see some progress always. do you think its easy to put the progress for the old build in the new one.

Drymarti111 likes this.
  44. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

It will take some time before releasing NEW BUILD Update but I will make sure that everyone's progress is just easy as Copy/Paste between projects :)
    Mostly it's just reconstructing the code, and making new systems of "Adding new block", "Adding enemy" etc. So we could implement new functions after that (Harpoon, new systems of surviving and more)

AND HERE IS THE MOST WANTED: Only what we have to do is: fix 2 bugs (easy) and change UI to make it more as "Complete Project" :)
    43319846_1790910520978611_7583447622233358336_n.png

45. BlueTera

BlueTera

Cant wait to see the new update and use co-op and test it with my friend(`s). and she how it works with the new code and hopefully learn more from that.

And are your youtube tutorials still usefull after the next update.

46. XufyCZ

XufyCZ

Hey, so when can we expect the release? :)

47. Drymarti111

Drymarti111

Yes, this is still the same build of the package. There are going to be few more tutorials only for Multiplayer.
    For Next update (after multi) I will create new tutorials and all the things that might be needed, but it's still time till then. First need to fix next 2 small bugs (that are extremely important). It was said it is going to be done till Tomorrow... But it's always like that so, I am just in huge hope, it is really going to be done till tomorrow.

It is very important for me to give you fully working CO-OP without Gameplay bugs. So people could enjoy your games while playing ;) Sorry for that delays, these bugs were horrible (but we are fixing all of them all the time). New Build Update is extremely needed

48. BlueTera

BlueTera

Good to hear.

49. BlueTera

BlueTera

If i want to make a new Creature is it the same way as this tutorial:
    ?

50. BlueTera

BlueTera

Hey do you know how long until you finish the next build becuse it could be pretty good to get a new one. :) ?

Drymarti111 likes this.
unityunity