Search Unity

Runtime Editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Vadim-Andriyanov, May 9, 2017.

1. huzhen1211

huzhen1211

Hello, I found a bug in PositionHandle
    1. Create a new unity project with 2021.3.x or 2022.2.x
    2. Load Scene with Demo.
    3. Bulid Project Windows(IL2CPP).
    4. Drag PositionHandle Z Axis (the blue one)
    5. See, You can even move up and down
    if you build with mono, or use unity 2020.3.x, the bug disappear,
    thanks

2. ivancito2012

ivancito2012

Hi Vadim!, I just bought your assets version 3.5.3, but it has the problem that I can't add the scripts created to the objects by adding components to the objects, I'm in unity 2022.2.2 and 2022.2.16, it doesn't work, because?

3. ivancito2012

ivancito2012

Hi Vadim!, I have this error, It does not allow me to add the script editor codes to the scene objects in runtime, I am in unity 2022.2.2, with the Runtime editor version 3.5.3, I have not really been able to advance, to the point that I no longer use this resource::
    CS0012: The type 'Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogErrorFormat (string,object[])
    Battlehub.CodeAnalysis.Complier:Compile (string[],Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.PortableExecutableReference[]) (at Assets/Battlehub/RTScripting/ThirdParty/CodeAnalysis/Complier.cs:78)
    Battlehub.CodeAnalysis.Complier:Compile (string[]) (at Assets/Battlehub/RTScripting/ThirdParty/CodeAnalysis/Complier.cs:48)
    Battlehub.RTScripting.RuntimeScriptsManager/<>c__DisplayClass53_0:<RunCompilerAsync>b__0 () (at Assets/Battlehub/RTScripting/Runtime/RuntimeScriptsManager.cs:488)
    System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:performWaitCallback ()

4. huzhen1211

huzhen1211

When I upgraded VS to 17.6.2, this bug disappeared.

5. ZheHan

ZheHan

Is there any way the unity editor can read the .rtscene file?

6. ZheHan

ZheHan

How can I know: when ConvertToAsset is complete?

7. Nomad5oul

Nomad5oul

Hi. I am using Runtime Editor v3.5.3

Am having an issue when using terrain editor runtime tools. The terrain texture is there at first but when I do a save and load, the texture is missing and I get the pink material shown below.

Please can anyone help me to fix this issue when using save and load with terrain?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
  8. mashar80

mashar80

Hi Vadim, Is there a way to change the Data Path. Because i want it to stream the data from a different location say Assets/Core/....

9. TakuyaBabuya

TakuyaBabuya

upload_2023-9-9_18-47-27.png
    Can't seem to get SkinnedMesh bounds to work properly

10. JavierFernandez9

JavierFernandez9

Hey guys. I know this forum is a little bit unsupported but maybe anyone found and solved this problem in the past.

My scenario:
    I want to create and save a custom scene with runtime Editor logic, and after that, load this scene in a single mode, just like a normal Unity scene. Is this possible or i'm missing something?

I just read the forum and documentation and I'm lost in some points. Is any other forum or thread with more information about this asset?

Thank you for your support guys!

11. wz673744509

wz673744509

support UGUI?

12. kodai100

kodai100

Hi Vadim, I found a graphics bug of SceneGrid with WebGL build.
    runs with editor and win standalone was fine, but it seems upside down or something went wrong with calculating matrix on WebGL. (maybe difference of directx - opengl coordinate system ?)

malikcgcs likes this.
  13. malikcgcs

malikcgcs

Yes, I found a problem in the Transform Handles Simple editor Editor in the WebGL Scene Grid and Gizmo. They are not rendering correctly, and I can't see them in WebGL in the Universal Pipeline.

How can we fix this? I don't want to work in the standard render pipeline.