Search Unity

Run Execution Stuck

Discussion in 'Unity Simulation' started by whiskers434, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskers434

whiskers434

Hi,

Sorry I seem to have got a run execution stuck in status Queued and I am unable to cancel or delete it or start any new runs due to tier restrictions.

Any ideas to un stick it or is it something that can be fixed on your end?

Project Id: 19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28
    Build Id: BwBjKwj
    Definition Id: klv4VkP
    Execution Id: yjqV97N

~whiskers434

2. UnityShaunDon

UnityShaunDon

We are looking into this issue. In the meantime, when uploading app_param files, please use an underscore in place of spaces in the file name.
    Thanks for the report!

3. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

The team has now cleared the undesired state and you should be able to run new executions.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

4. whiskers434

whiskers434

Hi,

Sorry it doesn't seem to be fully cleared yet, trying to run a new execution returns the same error as before due to the stuck execution:

The following runs are in progress: [(19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28, yjqV97N, Cancelled)]. Please try again once one of them is done. :: Response status code does not indicate success: 429 (Too Many Requests).

If having spaces in the params file is so breaking it seems like something that should be handled within the api with a simple .trim or something

I look forward to a swift resolution for this incident as I am completely blocked from progressing anything due to this

Apologies again for breaking this

5. whiskers434

whiskers434

Hi,

Thanks for clearing the other execution, was able to start a new one but sadly it failed so now it won't let me start a new now one with error:

The following runs are in progress: [(19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28, 6jpV9WM, Failed)]. Please try again once one of them is done. :: Response status code does not indicate success: 429 (Too Many Requests).

My question is why aren't 'Failed' and 'Cancelled' considered as completed runs?

Please advise how to handle resolving this failed run, if I was try to cancel the run it will end up at Cancelled and still be considered running or if I try to delete it will that work? tho I don't wish to delete it as I wish to retain the failure message

I haven't looked into the failure yet, probably just my linux build is wrong

for those interested:

Source: ImagingService
    Message: Error building image gcr.io/unity-ai-bhram-prd/exec/cpu/19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28-co3hvshlhucceae:0.1.35-all-xvfb: Error building image gcr.io/unity-ai-bhram-prd/exec/cpu/19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28-co3hvshlhucceae:0.1.35-all-xvfb - return code 9: ['docker', 'build', '-f', '/imaging-service/tmp/bhramqxqezzkm', '-t', 'gcr.io/unity-ai-bhram-prd/exec/cpu/19c1aa9d-c5d8-42ee-81ab-8eb98da51f28-co3hvshlhucceae:0.1.35-all-xvfb', '.']

6. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

For the sake of future forum users arriving at this thread. @whiskers434 and I were able to resolve this with the aid of some manual intervention from our development team.

As mentioned above, please refrain from using spaces within your filename and use underscores instead. If you are experiencing similar symptoms, please reach out to us at simulation-help@unity3d.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.