Search Unity

RRFreelance - Support Topic

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Robert-Ramsay, Jun 20, 2018.

?

What asset pack do you want to see improved first? (Proposed feature in brakcets)

1. Horror Pack Essentials (More props and Example scenes)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sinister Props Pack (More props, more textures)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. First Person Hands with Animations (Gloves, scars, tattoos, new shader, placeholder props)

100.0%
  4. Hair Shader Simple - (More hair meshes, new shader)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tool Props pack - (Additional props)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Low Poly Environment Pack - (Lots more objects and Trees to be added)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Please use this topic to post your questions and I will be sure to respond here first before you commit to any reviews for my Asset Store page.

For those of you new to my store, there is a link in the signature.

I also want to conduct a little survey if you can vote in it, that would be helpful!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. fariazz

fariazz

Hi there, I'm using your Blood Gush plugin and find it quite good and easy to use.

Just have a question regarding the textures. I'm trying to change the color of the blood to yellow, so I've opened the image using different programs, but as you can see, the image looks different in Unity than in Windows. Tried Gimp, Paint and the Photo Viewer app and it all of them, the texture doesn't look the same.

screenshot attached.

Do you know how I can open the texture so that it looks like in Unity?

Attached Files:

3. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

AcidYellowFX.PNG enablethis and apply.jpg

I put together Grayscale version that you can just color via the particle effect itself. Be sure to enable alpha in the textures in Unity. - Hope it Helps. I'll build these into the current setup now for you. I have also started a private conversation for this topic and supplied you with a new Blood-Spray Package to include the Yellow version you need (you can edit the colours however you like within the color section of the particle system from that).

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Moved to private conversation
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Phils0nDev likes this.
  4. Rob78

Rob78

Scanned Rocks with Moss and Snow:
    Please note, there was an issue uploading the pack, so it is currently under review to include the new on-the-top shader which gets rid of shaderforge deprication issues, moving forwards I rebuilt the shader using Amplify shader so we can get more longevity out of it. For Unity 2018, an addition shadergraph version will be made.

Robert-Ramsay likes this.
  5. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Low Poly Environment pack is getting a massive update. The price may change in the next few months once I start to add set pieces such as buildings and bridges etc. Suggest any improvements here if you wish!

upload_2018-7-8_9-51-37.png

Current version available here (its slightly cheaper) https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/119111
    You will get this update free if you buy now.

6. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Okay, the new rocks shader is up, I'm sure you can use this shader called onTopShader for anything from dirt to moss to snow, oil, rust and more. The cool thing is, it is similar to tri-planer but only from above, so you can reuse meshes, rotated them upside down and the dirt etc still lands on the top, hence the name :)

I have created several examples and added a host of onTop materials to use.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/scanned-rocks-with-moss-and-snow-22070

7. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

We are currently working on some Character stuff requested by some users. I've uploaded a Soldier, A Ninja is also on the way (both realistic proportions etc). We are also working on some stylised characters with 4 heads tall proportions, super cute I think. And we have some military packs on the way. Also new Gloves for the hands and Shorter female hands coming soon. I've been upgrading all the shaders for Unity 2017 via Amplify Shader. All characters are Mixamo and Humanoid compatible too.

8. Robert-Ramsay

Robert-Ramsay

Update:

New Character stuff still underway, namely to go with the 3D and 2D environment packs, so a similar style.
    Here is new gloves for the hands!!

9. Rob78

Rob78

Please note, the latest package that is supposed to contain the gloves seen on the store page had an uploading issue and should be resolved no later than the 12th September. For those affected by this, please reply or get in touch by email and I will be sure you get the update and half your money back for the inconvenience. Many thanks.

10. Rob78

Rob78

New known issue, package does not decompress after download, this tells me that the upload was corrupt and unity failed to spot it. This leaves me with only one option to re upload the package when I return from holiday on the 10th September. Apologies to those affected. Please email me and I can give you a link to the sketchfab versions as a temporary solution until I return where I can fix the issue directlty.

11. Rob78

Rob78

New Asset Packs Up:

Low Poly Business People and Low Poly Office!