Search Unity

RPG and MMO config

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IndleStudios, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndleStudios

IndleStudios

hi Recently I started using an asset in my project .. but I'm having difficulty just adding inventory to the inventory ..

This is a specific question for those who bought and managed to configure everything right. I've tried more than once to get in touch with asset support but I still have not gotten any response ..

come on:

currently the item is previously added to a slot in the inventory .. it happens that the script used for this, and added in the slot itself .. I'm trying to get an object dropped from the floor or a chest. and add it to a slot that is free.

I do not know if I'll be right, but I think I need to do some sort of verification of the slots, see which ones are free and if I'm picking up the item ID and adding it to the empty slot ...

so I wanted to know if anyone can go into more detail in this situation! I would be very grateful!

2. Ryiah

Ryiah

Both of your attempts were on the same day (today) and within minutes of each other. It's clear you're expecting an immediate response to your problem but that's simply unrealistic. From what I've seen most authors don't spend every waking moment patrolling their forum threads for responses and the author in question hasn't even logged on in months.

Additionally you weren't using the method they provided to contact them. If you go to the asset on the store you'll see a link that is labelled "Support Website". If it redirected to the forums, that's where you would go for support but it doesn't go to the forums. It goes to an actual website with a contact form. That's what they expect you to use to contact them.

http://www.evilsystem.eu/contacts/

theANMATOR2b and Martin_H like this.
  3. IndleStudios

IndleStudios

actually. I just got in touch by email. A long time .. I already got in touch on facebook. and today I found the forums. and for this reason that I am here .. I did not even know this contact option ..

4. IndleStudios

IndleStudios

besides the messages sent in the menssenger of facebook, have already been seen and I still have no answer !!! that's another reason I created this post, I'm not looking for an immediate answer, because it's been at least a week since I first got in touch !!!

5. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Please keep all asset specific requests in the thread for the asset, or contact the author directly.

Closed.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.